Helen Thomas to the Jews: Get the hell out of Palestine!

What do you think about Helen Thomas's remarks?

• She was right

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • She was wrong

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Other - I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
It is incomprehensible to me that anyone could vote that she was right.
The Jewish people have a 6000+ year history in Israel, and even if the Palestinians are decended from the Philistines (which they are not, they are Jordanian primarily) they still arrived over 1000 years after the Jewish state of Israel was established.
Nobody can claim that any group of peoples ever inhabitted the land of Israel before the Canaanites, and they no longer exist.

Helen was utterly incorrect. And I am disappointed in her. I'm not claiming to have EVER liked her, but she is an elderly woman with a long history (back to the Eisenhower Admin) in the WH press Corps. At 90 years old, I would have liked her career to end on a positive note.

I do believe, however, that she merely echoed the feelings (and ignorance) of the majority of liberals here in the USA.

You are absolutely correct. The liberals are definitely anti semites.

back on topic: I apologize for engaging the vile, foul troll.

here is something I forgot which alters the post below:

Thomas told a rabbi at a White House event last week that Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and go back to Germany and Poland or the United States. Her comments were caught on videotape and widely distributed.

I voted: other.

I see were B-man, posted part of what I wanted say. I would add this:

I think Baruch is dead wrong on part 1), but he is as entitled to his wrong opinions as he is his sometimes wrong interpretation of facts.

3) If Helen's remarks were only crass and stupid, I would agree here [ 3) ], but her remarks go beyond that. Her remarks are a genuine representation of the anti-Israeli beliefs of the American academic and media elites, what passes for the intelligentsia in America, that has come to predominate our culture.

I also think the Rabbi who reported a private remark, should have kept his big mouth shut. Going after Helen the way he did (by his actions -- he lit the match), in a very public manner of attack, will only push more of this shit underground.

edit: It's the media environment today. Gotcha journalism turned on it's own.

one can hold anti-semitic views and even pronounce anti-semitic things without being a rue anti-Semite. how? People do not think through what they say or believe on a superficial level, and we all speak without thinking at times. We all say things we do not truly believe. I also think we all hold to some beliefs that are not well thought out. these nuances, separate the true anti-Semites from the great ignorati.

Big fat assed whining pussy.
:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Thomas told a rabbi at a White House event last week that Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and go back to Germany and Poland or the United States. Her comments were caught on videotape and widely distributed.

Big fat assed whining pussy.
:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Go ahead whine and pussify yourself,, see if we care. no one can abide a big fat assed whining run to the mods pussy.

Go ahead whine and pussify yourself,, see if we care. no one can abide a big fat assed whining run to the mods pussy.

sicko, you whined to them. I asked them to keep you from filling up my profile page with weird shit. the evidence stayed there. anyone who wants to see part of your weirdo attack, can visit my profile page. your deleted weirdo messages (you sent tons of PMs which I just ignored) are there.

you also demanded I not PM you..you also demanded I not rep you with messages.

:lol::lol::lol:

turn them off you idiot.

bye

please stop spamming the boards with your weird attacks? It's not polite. a classic Weirdo-Willow post or two will do.

sicko, you whined to them. I asked them to keep you from filling up my profile page with weird shit. the evidence stayed there. anyone who wants to see part of your weirdo attack, can visit my profile page. your deleted weirdo messages (you sent tons of PMs which I just ignored) are there.

you also demanded I not PM you..you also demanded I not rep you with messages.

:lol::lol::lol:

turn them off you idiot.

bye

please stop spamming the boards with your weird attacks? It's not polite. a classic Weirdo-Willow post or two will do.

Stay the hell away from me. stop addressing me in any way shape or form.. put me on ignore but for god's sake quit being a big fat assed run to the mods whining pussy.

Weirdo-Willow Strikes Again!!!!

Here's the fact jack. you ran to the mods. got them to tell me to stay away from you. In all subsequent encounters you have been the first attacker. Now just shut up with your run to the mod whining pussy behavior.

The Jewish people have a 6000+ year history in Israel, and even if the Palestinians are decended from the Philistines (which they are not, they are Jordanian primarily) they still arrived over 1000 years after the Jewish state of Israel was established.
Nobody can claim that any group of peoples ever inhabitted the land of Israel before the Canaanites, and they no longer exist.

Helen was utterly incorrect. And I am disappointed in her. I'm not claiming to have EVER liked her, but she is an elderly woman with a long history (back to the Eisenhower Admin) in the WH press Corps. At 90 years old, I would have liked her career to end on a positive note.

I do believe, however, that she merely echoed the feelings (and ignorance) of the majority of liberals here in the USA.

Not Liberals, but Progressives. The majority of Progressives.

otherwise, I am full agreement with you, but I always liked and admired her---and still do. Disappointment is no cause for changing my view of her.

back on topic...

:eusa_whistle:

1) Her crassness and stupidity are not new, and it is just part and parcel of her inability to think to step two on any subject.

2) I don't think she qualifies as an anti semite.

3) She is just a generalized jerk, sort of like the kind of behavior your expect to see out of Dabney Coleman, Danny Divito, Sam Kinnison or Steve Martin.

I voted: other.

I see were B-man, posted part of what I wanted say. I would add this:

I think Baruch is dead wrong on part 1), but he is as entitled to his wrong opinions as he is his sometimes wrong interpretation of facts.

3) If Helen's remarks were only crass and stupid, I would agree here [ 3) ], but her remarks go beyond that. Her remarks are a genuine representation of the anti-Israeli beliefs of the American academic and media elites, what passes for the intelligentsia in America, that has come to predominate our culture.

I also think the Rabbi who reported a private remark, should have kept his big mouth shut. Going after Helen the way he did (by his actions -- he lit the match), in a very public manner of attack, will only push more of this shit underground.

edit: It's the media environment today. Gotcha journalism turned on it's own.

The remarks caused a furor even though she immediately apologized. Her invitation to speak at a local graduation was rescinded. Jewish groups called her remarks ignorant and insensitive and said her apology did not go far enough.

"I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians," Thomas said in a statement. "They do not reflect my heartfelt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon."

At his daily briefing, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs on Monday condemned the comments, calling them “offensive and reprehensible.”

“She should and has apologized,” Gibbs said. “Obviously, those remarks do not reflect, certainly, the opinion of most of the people here and certainly not of the administration.”

Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas retires after Israel remarks | D.C. Now | Los Angeles Times

one can hold anti-semitic views and even pronounce anti-semitic things without being a rue anti-Semite. how? People do not think through what they say or believe on a superficial level, and we all speak without thinking at times. We all say things we do not truly believe. I also think we all hold to some beliefs that are not well thought out. these nuances, separate the true anti-Semites from the great ignorati.
back on topic...

:eusa_whistle:

In a recent interview, Helen Thomas was asked for a comment about Israel. Her response: "Get the hell out of Palestine."

The interviewer asked her where they should go. She replied (paraphrased): Poland. Germany. America. Wherever they came from.

What do you think? Is she just old and senile? She should get the pass she is getting from the mainstream media?

Or maybe you think she's right on target.

Breitbart.tv Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

What she said was fucked up but does it really excuse hack shit dickidiots like you from making stoopid "free pass from the msm" garbage?

Google News

Oops.....

In a recent interview, Helen Thomas was asked for a comment about Israel. Her response: "Get the hell out of Palestine."

The interviewer asked her where they should go. She replied (paraphrased): Poland. Germany. America. Wherever they came from.

What do you think? Is she just old and senile? She should get the pass she is getting from the mainstream media?

Breitbart.tv Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

What she said was fucked up but does it really excuse hack shit dickidiots like you from making stoopid "free pass from the msm" garbage?

Google News

Oops.....

I've just done some research and have changed my mind on a few things. I've come to the conclusion that Helen Thomas if not am anti-Semite, is Anti Israel. Sad.

I think you are an idiot, because you do not realize (you most likely posted without a clue) Jews and cons have given Helen a pass.

You're another fucking joke so you'll fit in on this bullshit excuse of a forum. The current borders of Israel are less than 70 years old you dumb bitch.

You're another fucking joke so you'll fit in on this bullshit excuse of a forum. The current borders of Israel are less than 70 years old you dumb bitch.

:lol::lol::lol: another idiot checks in.. to the roach motel. :lol:

Google News

Oops.....

I've just done some research and have changed my mind on a few things. I've come to the conclusion that Helen Thomas if not am anti-Semite, is Anti Israel. Sad.

I think you are an idiot, because you do not realize (you most likely posted without a clue) Jews and cons have given Helen a pass.

Oh boy. Dickhead dante thinks I'm an idiot because he doesn't know how to read.

(The post I quoted claimed the msm was giving thomas a pass so I posted a link proving the msm was covering it and showing she retired from her anti Semitic remarks)

You're consistently an idiot. Take the RED SOX Cap off, please. You're an embarrassment. Try wearing a Tin Foil cap instead.

Just being honest. It's a face only a mother could love and even that is a bit of a gamble.

helen-thomas.jpg

depends, on how shallow you were raised. I grew up with Italian Americans.

nuff said

My grandparents were from Naples.

How long before sangha starts championing moving the jews out of the ME?

Boy, are you obsessed with me!! First, you started a thread about me. Now, a well known journalist makes an anti-semitic remark, and all you can think about is me. It's the first thing out of your mouth :cuckoo:

I think she is just bitter. She is the most hideously ugly woman in the media.

Amen, brother lol

Auschwitz calling helen, come back were not done yet.

Last edited:
How long before sangha starts championing moving the jews out of the ME?

Boy, are you obsessed with me!! First, you started a thread about me. Now, a well known journalist makes an anti-semitic remark, and all you can think about is me. It's the first thing out of your mouth :cuckoo:

As opposed to what I'm fairly certain is the first thing to go into yours.

I think this whole affair, and others like it, are very revealing. It's obvious that there are some poster who will condemn despicable remarks regardless of their source, while there are some who will defend it when it comes from their side.

Regardless of her record, or her intent, the remark is despicable. It is just as racist as calling someone a "raghead". Some things are racist regardless of intent

I think this whole affair, and others like it, are very revealing. It's obvious that there are some poster who will condemn despicable remarks regardless of their source, while there are some who will defend it when it comes from their side.

Regardless of her record, or her intent, the remark is despicable. It is just as racist as calling someone a "raghead". Some things are racist regardless of intent

Actually, it's not technically racism because there is no Jewish race. It's a religion.

Forum List

Back