Helen Thomas should be fired

Her comments aren't really that controversial. It was a weird way for her to say that she essentially doesn't agree with the existence of the state of Israel (note she said Palestine), which is a valid opinion, but these are hardly bigoted comments.

Was the comments on her looks really necessary? She's an old lady, for Christ sake's, have some decency and tact. I may not like Rush Limbaugh, but I'm not going to call him fat when I disagree with him. I'm going to debate what he says and believes, not how he looks.

Her comments aren't really that controversial. It was a weird way for her to say that she essentially doesn't agree with the existence of the state of Israel (note she said Palestine), which is a valid opinion, but these are hardly bigoted comments.

Was the comments on her looks really necessary? She's an old lady, for Christ sake's, have some decency and tact. I may not like Rush Limbaugh, but I'm not going to call him fat when I disagree with him. I'm going to debate what he says and believes, not how he looks.

You don't think blatant anti Semitism is controversial? What universe do you live in again?

You don't think blatant anti Semitism is controversial? What universe do you live in again?

Most people in this country don't live in your universe of self absorbed defense of Israel. The majority of Americans consider Israel a pain in the ass.

Speculating on what to do with "Gods chosen people" is our business as much or more than your right to impose your nuisance on our country.

Most people in this country don't live in your universe of self absorbed defense of Israel. The majority of Americans consider Israel a pain in the ass.

Speculating on what to do with "Gods chosen people" is our business as much or more than your right to impose your nuisance on our country.

So why do 63% support Israel?
I guess what you mean is the majority of people in your Klan organization consider Israel that way. Or the majority of people in your SRO hotel.
Support for Israel in U.S. at 63%, Near Record High
Which one of us is living in fantasy land again, Hugster?

So why do 63% support Israel?
I guess what you mean is the majority of people in your Klan organization consider Israel that way. Or the majority of people in your SRO hotel.
Support for Israel in U.S. at 63%, Near Record High
Which one of us is living in fantasy land again, Hugster?

That's pretty funny jew. We pilot smugglers ...at least the ones still alive ...were not real big on joining clubs.. Racist or otherwise.. Ha..Ha..... You crack me up!

As "perfect" as gods chosen people must be in your filthy dreams..in reality they failed to prove so in my company. I swear on my beloved grandfathers grave I have never read any anti semitic literature or attended a meeting or even a conversation concerning the plight or demise of the Jews. I do believe you are victims..of your own cowardice.

My horrible truth for you is first hand exposure to your scummy bretheren. Shocking! I Know! You personally are not responsible for the rudeness I have encountered by Jews but you have chosen to be here defending their behavior in stead. So... You get to hear about it.

The bottom line aside from what may appear as petty grievance is that Israel intrerferes with this countries affairs. As an American I am affended and concerned. It doesn't help your cause that as unsavory as you are I wouldn't offer you piss if you were dying of thirst.

Anti-semite...you wish. If Iran or any of your ememies managed a nuclear strike in your precious Tel Aviv I would applaud it. That is the price you are posting on your own hides sparky. That would be a just payday for what your people have already invested.

Ellens advice was kindness and compassion.. I have long given up on any reason to care what happens to you.

where did ugly mugly get that big old hooked nose? she's a damn arrogant pig to be telling people where they should and should not go,, or may we suggest she just go straight to hell?

How about this idea.... Israel petitions our country to be the 51st state. Then the US goes in and settles all grievances with the arabs and everyone lives happily ever after.

All that aparteid shit goes bye-bye. We rebuild the occupied land and become the arbitrators of land ownership. We make good on what has been expected of your cheezy little country and enforce your crummy existance. Downside is you would fall under U S laws and alot of what you do today would land your thieving asses in a federal prison.

Just a thought. It would make more sense that wasting another dime in Iraq or Afgahnistan.

Seems to me as sensible as making Hawaii a state.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. But this burns my butt!
2. They actually allow this anti-semite to be around the White House?
3. Shit, our government has some low standards
4. This old bitch needs to get her ass out of the press pool.
5. Who in the hell does she work for?
6. I think they need to be contacted and hear about this shit!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

What she said could only be construed as antisemitism if you really wanted to stretch the definition. Let's review what she said:

The interviewer asked if she had any comments on Israel. She said they they should get the hell out of Palestine. She then goes on to say the Palestinians are occupied, and that the land belongs to them. She goes on to say its not German or Polish, which is a pretty clear dig at the fact of the Jewish migration there after the state of Israel was created in '48. She suggests they go back to Poland, Germany and America.

This isn't antisemitism, this is Thomas expressing disagreement with the existence of Israel and what the Western powers did sixty years ago, a perfectly valid opinion to have. She wasn't being antisemitic in any way shape or form. Just because she's against Israel does not mean she's being antisemitic; it's a dangerous thing to equate dissatisfaction with a state with racism against the people in the state. It's also incredibly disingenuous.

What she said could only be construed as antisemitism if you really wanted to stretch the definition. Let's review what she said:

The interviewer asked if she had any comments on Israel. She said they they should get the hell out of Palestine. She then goes on to say the Palestinians are occupied, and that the land belongs to them. She goes on to say its not German or Polish, which is a pretty clear dig at the fact of the Jewish migration there after the state of Israel was created in '48. She suggests they go back to Poland, Germany and America.

This isn't antisemitism, this is Thomas expressing disagreement with the existence of Israel and what the Western powers did sixty years ago, a perfectly valid opinion to have. She wasn't being antisemitic in any way shape or form. Just because she's against Israel does not mean she's being antisemitic; it's a dangerous thing to equate dissatisfaction with a state with racism against the people in the state. It's also incredibly disingenuous.

It is anti semitism, how what why when and where did Israel become a state? They didn't just pull it out of their ass did they?

It is anti semitism, how what why when and where did Israel become a state? They didn't just pull it out of their ass did they?

Please explain to me how disagreeing with the existence of modern Israel is antisemitic. Just saying it is does not make it so. Thomas' statements are political, not racial.

For a brief history, modern Israel was created in 1948 by the UN as part as decolonization efforts. There were supposed to be a Jewish and then an Arab state, but the Arabs disagreed with the plan, and the Jewish community took the initiative to declare its independence. At the time, the Jewish population in the area was about a third of the total population.

Please note, that before 1948, Israel hadn't existed as a political entity for thousands of years.

Last edited:

What I'm curious about is how all of you (Rabbi, Willow, etc) can call the UN a failure, ineffective, completely useless, and say we should leave it. But at the same time say they did such a bangup job forming Israel. In the case of the UN, they did pretty much pull this one out of their ass. Just because someone's religion say that is their scarce holy place doesn't just automatically give them the right to the place. That'd be like me saying your house is where my God is going to come, and me forcing you out of your home.

Losing her job for telling people what she believes?

How many times did Fleischer lie to the American people?

Probably less than Gibbs.

Ari Fleischer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The asshole lied us into war with Iraq.

Provide evidence anyone lied. There have been 3 Congressional Investigations into that claim and all 3 have found no evidence anyone lied about anything. Ohh by the way? One of them was run by Democrats.

What I'm curious about is how all of you (Rabbi, Willow, etc) can call the UN a failure, ineffective, completely useless, and say we should leave it. But at the same time say they did such a bangup job forming Israel. In the case of the UN, they did pretty much pull this one out of their ass. Just because someone's religion say that is their scarce holy place doesn't just automatically give them the right to the place. That'd be like me saying your house is where my God is going to come, and me forcing you out of your home.

Britain promised Jews Israel in the 1920's and it was sanctioned by the League of Nations. When that collapsed and was later replaced by the UN that was carried over.

Whether you like it or not Israel is a Sovereign nation and is so irregardless of the UN or anyone else. Separate from the UN most Nations in the world have recognize Israel as a Sovereign Nation already.

By the way dumb ass, one can think something is useless but like somethings that group has done.

Helen Thomas is just the tip of the iceberg.

There is currently a pervasive pro-islamic attitude in the media which explains why they fought against Bush so aggressively during his war on terror.

This mindset is what makes it impossible to fight an evil that is swallowing up the Middle East.

Forum List

Back