Helen Thomas should be fired

As near as I can tell the context is that Palestine is occupied territory and the Palestinians continue to act like conquered people. They protest, and there is no end in sight. Ms Thomas seems to think that any giving in a peace effrot needs to come from an Israeli lead.

The comments come out of the frustration of the never ending stalemate between the Palestinians and the Israeli with Thomas taking the side of the underdog.

Last edited:
As near as I can tell the context is that Palestine is occupied territory and the Palestinians continue to act like conquered people. They protest, and there is no end in sight. Ms Thomas seems to think that any giving in a peace effrot needs to come from an Israeli lead.

The comments come out of the frustration of the never ending stalemate between the Palestinians and the Israeli with Thomas taking the side of the underdog.

Fire the bitch.

At age 90, Helen has already survived many worse events than this. I say keep her around. She blows holes in the status quo and has a sense of humor.

Former Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer, who endured a lot of pointed Helen Thomas questions, told Sam Stein of The Huffington Post that Hearst Newspapers should dismiss Thomas for saying Jews need to "get the hell out of Palestine" and go back to Poland and Germany.

"She should lose her job over this," Fleischer said in an email. "As someone who is Jewish, and as someone who worked with her and used to like her, I find this appalling."

"She is advocating religious cleansing. How can Hearst stand by her? If a journalist, or a columnist, said the same thing about blacks or Hispanics, they would already have lost their jobs."

Thomas knows that she could never say the blacks should go back to Africa or the Hispanics should go back to Mexico, she would ruin her over-celebrated reputation as the "dean" of the White House press corps.

Ari Fleischer Says Hearst Should Fire Helen Thomas | NewsBusters.org

Yep. you brainwashed Nazi's forgot about that little thing called freedom of speech.
FreeDumb. The flag waving Idiocracy in full force.

Former Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer, who endured a lot of pointed Helen Thomas questions, told Sam Stein of The Huffington Post that Hearst Newspapers should dismiss Thomas for saying Jews need to "get the hell out of Palestine" and go back to Poland and Germany.

"She should lose her job over this," Fleischer said in an email. "As someone who is Jewish, and as someone who worked with her and used to like her, I find this appalling."

"She is advocating religious cleansing. How can Hearst stand by her? If a journalist, or a columnist, said the same thing about blacks or Hispanics, they would already have lost their jobs."

Thomas knows that she could never say the blacks should go back to Africa or the Hispanics should go back to Mexico, she would ruin her over-celebrated reputation as the "dean" of the White House press corps.

Yep. you brainwashed Nazi's forgot about that little thing called freedom of speech.

Has anyone said she should be prosecuted for what she said? No. guess not.
Fail from the "free speech" crowd.
How about condemning what she said for a change?

we didn't foreget it,, we're just exercising our freedom of speech to call her an ugly anti-semetic asswipe.. that's all.

ht.jpg

Republicans are so freaking crazy.. Poor old Helen will be in the ground any minute and you all want her fired? :lol:

She must have been pretty powerful in her day to conjur up so much hate.

Republicans are so freaking crazy.. Poor old Helen will be in the ground any minute and you all want her fired? :lol:

I don't hate her. I just think she's a senile ignorant old bag. Looks to me like she is the one who "hates". She sounds just like the Nazis in the 1930s.

Why would anyone want to fire this woman?
alg_thomas.jpg

Is it because of her looks? She is simply stating openly what liberals believe. She should be given a medal for her candor. Liberals need more people like her, people willing to tell others what they REALLY believe.
Helen-Thomas-Obama-Birthday.jpg

I don't hate her. I just think she's a senile ignorant old bag. Looks to me like she is the one who "hates". She sounds just like the Nazis in the 1930s.

I see. You're afraid of her.

This just in!!

Helen Thomas is leaving the USA and going back to her ancestral home of Lebanon! She doesn't want to be an "occupier" of American Indian lands....

Wow! Finally a liberal who will speak the truth as they see it, AND not be a rotten, no good, piece of shit, hypocrite !! You go girlfriend!!!

Is it because of her looks? She is simply stating openly what liberals believe. She should be given a medal for her candor. Liberals need more people like her, people willing to tell others what they REALLY believe.

Why not scale your pics down to fit the page. Are you too stupid?

Last edited:

I see. You're afraid of her.

Are you willing to condemn what she said?

alg_thomas.jpg

Helen-Thomas-Obama-Birthday.jpg

Why not scale your pics down to fit the page. Are you too stupid?

Another Liberal who's not afraid to make a total ass of herself!!! WooHoo!!!! :clap2: Thanks Sarah!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back