Helen Thomas says Zionists control U.S. foreign policy

She calls me an antisemite any time I talk of Isreali government wrongdoing.

She may have a decent soul and mind but her emotional attachment to isreal is far too great for her to see things fairly

She calls me an antisemite any time I talk of Isreali government wrongdoing.

She may have a decent soul and mind but her emotional attachment to isreal is far too great for her to see things fairly

The anti-semite!!! Card has been around a long time and inevitably gets played by anyone who doesn't have the energy or means to defend Israeli policy substantively.

In an interview, Thomas, 90, said that criticizing Israel led to her resignation and ostracism in Washington.

“I can call a president of the United States anything in the book, but I can’t touch Israel, which has Jewish-only roads in the West Bank,” Thomas said. “No American would tolerate that — white-only roads.”

She's correct. Substitute white Christians for Jews and black Africans for Palestinian Arabs, and the world would be screaming bloody murder about what's happening over there.

But since it's the precious Jews, oh, we must all bow down.

What if white conservatives -- and white liberals -- stopped kneeling to felate the almighty ****?

In an interview, Thomas, 90, said that criticizing Israel led to her resignation and ostracism in Washington.

“I can call a president of the United States anything in the book, but I can’t touch Israel, which has Jewish-only roads in the West Bank,” Thomas said. “No American would tolerate that — white-only roads.”

She's correct. Substitute white Christians for Jews and black Africans for Palestinian Arabs, and the world would be screaming bloody murder about what's happening over there.

What if white conservatives -- and white liberals -- stopped kneeling to felate the almighty ****?

You're only problem is you need to be medicated.
And here's a **** you can come fellate.

Usually you would follow up a statement like that with "no homo", unless you're a gay.

So you're admitting that 1) Jews from the time of Freud on down have waged war against whites by declaring their positions to be "sickness" that needs medication and that 2) Jews do in fact want the white gentiles to get on their knees for them.

This is off-script. You're supposed to just scream that anyone who opposes the Jewish destruction of our nation, economy and peoples is an anti-Semite. You're not actually supposed to tip your hand that you hate whites. It's like I've been telling Marc93: you guys do well when the dumb goyim think you're "just like us, only you go to a different church."

So you're admitting that 1) Jews from the time of Freud on down have waged war against whites by declaring their positions to be "sickness" that needs medication and that 2) Jews do in fact want the white gentiles to get on their knees for them.

This is off-script. You're supposed to just scream that anyone who opposes the Jewish destruction of our nation, economy and peoples is an anti-Semite. You're not actually supposed to tip your hand that you hate whites. It's like I've been telling Marc93: you guys do well when the dumb goyim think you're "just like us, only you go to a different church."

I am admitting that you are a seriously disturbed individual who ought to be under a psychiatrist's care rather than posting to this forum.

Jews for so long had total control of the media. Now, with the Internet, others may have a say. That must really drive you all fucking nuts.

But I bet some medication would help...

Jillian I k now you hate me because I dont think the country of Isreal is perfect and above reproach.

It dosent make me wrong it makes you wrong.

1. I don't hate you. Hatred takes energy and emotion. I just think you're a moron.
2. It's not that you don't thinik Israel is "perfect", it's that you don't know anything about the subject but continue blathering and supporting terrorists because you have this braindead notion that they're somehow freedom fighters.

So don't mistake my disgust with your ignorance for hatred. Hatred would mean I give a rat's patoot about you. I just think you're an embarrassment to the left... same as there are posters who are embarrassments to the right.

Jillian I k now you hate me because I dont think the country of Isreal is perfect and above reproach.

1. I don't hate you. Hatred takes energy and emotion. I just think you're a moron.
2. It's not that you don't thinik Israel is "perfect", it's that you don't know anything about the subject but continue blathering and supporting terrorists because you have this braindead notion that they're somehow freedom fighters.

So don't mistake my disgust with your ignorance for hatred. Hatred would mean I give a rat's patoot about you. I just think you're an embarrassment to the left... same as there are posters who are embarrassments to the right.

:clap2:

You really need to get help for that paranoia, truth. Jillian doesn't hate you, nor do I. In fact, I doubt anyone who laughs at you 'hates' you.... we might think you're stupid but that's based on evidence. Being an idiot doesn't make you worthy of 'hate'. Get over the paranoia.

You really need to get help for that paranoia, truth. Jillian doesn't hate you, nor do I. In fact, I doubt anyone who laughs at you 'hates' you.... we might think you're stupid but that's based on evidence. Being an idiot doesn't make you worthy of 'hate'. Get over the paranoia.

someone should also tell her that she doesn't know how to spell Israel. That might be a first step in her education.

someone should also tell her that she doesn't know how to spell Israel. That might be a first step in her education.

Jillian, why do you hate truthmatters? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Hater's will always hate, eventually their heads explode and they resort to violence. The US has a significant sway in supporting Israel and the Jewish people, simply because when people immigrated to the US they left most of their European racial hatred's such as that over Jews, Gypsies and people that were different behind.

When you support the existence of a nation, you don't have to accept everything that is going on, I doubt any Israeli organization in the US asks for blind obedience. There are plenty of secular and muslim political parties in Israel that disagree with the disproportionate level of religion in their society (especially in Jerusalem), as well as over Israeli policy in regards to the Palestinians.

But a distinction has to be made from criticism of a nation, accepting it exists and that the people have a right to self-determination, to demonization of an entire nation and Jewish people on the basis of falsified documents and unproven allegations which take virtually all their 'facts' from a work of fiction called the "Protocols of Zion ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion )". Which itself was written in Russia by people who hated Jews, but that didn't stop it being reproduced and recopied, and it is now believed true and totally factual by all those Muslim nations surrounding Israel.

"The great importance of The Protocols lies in its permitting antisemites to reach beyond their traditional circles and find a large international audience, a process that continues to this day. The forgery poisoned public life wherever it appeared; it was "self-generating; a blueprint that migrated from one conspiracy to another."[24] The book's vagueness — almost no names, dates, or issues are specified — has been one key to this wide-ranging success. The purportedly Jewish authorship also helps to make the book more convincing. Its embrace of contradiction — that to advance, Jews use all tools available, including capitalism and communism, philo-Semitism and antisemitism, democracy and tyranny — made it possible for The Protocols to reach out to all: rich and poor, Right and Left, Christian and Muslim, American and Japanese.[25]" - Daniel Pipes

Last edited:

Jillian, why do you hate truthmatters? :lol:

*sigh*

lol..

Hater's will always hate, eventually their heads explode and they resort to violence. The US has a significant sway in supporting Israel and the Jewish people, simply because when people immigrated to the US they left most of their European racial hatred's such as that over Jews, Gypsies and people that were different behind.

When you support the existence of a nation, you don't have to accept everything that is going on, I doubt any Israeli organization in the US asks for blind obedience. There are plenty of secular and muslim political parties in Israel that disagree with the disproportionate level of religion in their society (especially in Jerusalem), as well as over Israeli policy in regards to the Palestinians.

But a distinction has to be made from criticism of a nation, accepting it exists and that the people have a right to self-determination, to demonization of an entire nation and Jewish people on the basis of falsified documents and unproven allegations which take virtually all their 'facts' from a work of fiction called the "Protocols of Zion ( The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )". Which itself was written in Russia by people who hated Jews, but that didn't stop it being reproduced and recopied, and it is now believed true and totally factual by all those Muslim nations surrounding Israel.

I agree with everything you said above. The only thing I would add is that Israel has made peace with Egypt and Jordan and there has never been any thought of Israel breaching that peace. If the palestinians wanted peace, they'd have it already and they have had myriad opportunity to make a deal. Arafat, after taking huge amounts of U.S. money to engage in talks wouldn't sign on the bottom line even though he got 98% of what he asked for. Why? Because, he said, if he did he'd have been "drinking tea with Rabin". You can't make a deal with people who only want your destruction.

That said, of course I don't agree with everything Netanyahu does. And I certainly didn't agree with most of what Rabin did... I think the better course is somewhere in between. But how do you bid against yourself, essentially? So maybe Netanyahu has the right strarting point. Why would he make concessions before talks?

Forum List

Back