Helen Thomas "no regrets" says the Jew hating bitch

You're all class.
Get angry much?

Oh............................................here comes Dr. DipsHIT! nOW! LMAO!

Hey Doc? Nobody here takes anything that an opportunist like yourself has to say seriously when it comes down to anytime someone equal to your mentally deranged way of looking at things opens their mouth. Just shut up bro. ~BH

You are wrong on several levels. Firstly you only speak for yourself. People that use the words "everybody" or "nobody" are weak. Thinking you represent anyone else is foolish. Secondly your references to other boards and child molesters and registered sex offenders is way out of line. I like to think the internet will eventually expand out to include more access to information such as the real name and location of all who participate. The government can already access this information. Some enterprising company will offer the same eventually and people like you will be at risk. I suggest it is you that should shut the fuck up when you are writing checks you have no hope of cashing.

Grump is a responsible poster. I respect his opinion. You..not so much.

I'll be at risk from the Government because I think that Helen Thomas has a right to her opinion even though I can't stand her? You're a fucking moron. You're also the joke of this forum and everyone here knows it. Now go hug whatever it is that you hug. I gotta pretty good idea what it is. ~BH

Yes, from what i can see that's all that Helen Thomas has to offer!

She thinks the Jews should get out of Palestine. She's entitled to her opinion. You don't have to like it. It doesn't make her a Jew hater.

Everyone is entitle to there opinion, but to say that her comments weren't extremely antisemitic then your a dumber bitch than I though you were. Calling you a dumb bitch doesn't make me a hater of you either according to your reasoning correct? :cuckoo:

Hey Einstein...do the indigenous people of Palestine EXIST? Were they there in 1948? Did the Jews from other countries move IN to that region?

WHERE should the Palestinians go????

She thinks the Jews should get out of Palestine. She's entitled to her opinion. You don't have to like it. It doesn't make her a Jew hater.

Everyone is entitle to there opinion, but to say that her comments weren't extremely antisemitic then your a dumber bitch than I though you were. Calling you a dumb bitch doesn't make me a hater of you either according to your reasoning correct? :cuckoo:

Hey Einstein...do the indigenous people of Palestine EXIST? Were they there in 1948? Did the Jews from other countries move IN to that region?

Hey Fuck nut. In the 1800s the Jews were the majority in Jerusalem. Not the country but in Jerusalem. During the 1800s the country was sparsely populated. Mark Twain said it best. See ass holes like you say the Arabs have been there for centuries, but ignore the fact that the vast VAST majority of them came during the British White Paper days. The Turks didn't allowed migration to Israel/Palestine, but the British allowed unmolested migration to Palestine/Israel. And in fact they came in great numbers! Many Jews were there for centuries also dick head and some came from Europe, Arab countries (the majority came from Arab countries), America, Latin America and Africa!!!

You do realize that many Jewish Cities, like Tel Aviv were founded well before the rebirth of Israel. In fact Tel Aviv is more than 100 years old!

How about up your ass?

Hey Fuck nut. In the 1800s the Jews were the majority in Jerusalem. Not the country but in Jerusalem. During the 1800s the country was sparsely populated. Mark Twain said it best. See ass holes like you say the Arabs have been there for centuries, but ignore the fact that the vast VAST majority of them came during the British White Paper days. The Turks didn't allowed migration to Israel/Palestine, but the British allowed unmolested migration to Palestine/Israel. And in fact they came in great numbers! Many Jews were there for centuries also dick head and some came from Europe, Arab countries (the majority came from Arab countries), America, Latin America and Africa!!!

You do realize that many Jewish Cities, like Tel Aviv were founded well before the rebirth of Israel. In fact Tel Aviv is more than 100 years old!

How about up your ass?

The typical right wing authoritarian solution...some group of human beings must evaporate...sure sounds familiar Mein Führer

Forum List

Back