Helen Thomas award loses her name

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This is a weird story, Helen Thomas says Jews run everything then viola her name is taken of the Journalism Award. I say thats proof right there that they DONT (note the sarcasm)

On a larger point, Blacks should get over slavery cause that was the past, but you better always remember and never get over the holocaust. I dare a public official to say "get over the holocaust" and see what happens to 'em

Yes. There is a lot of truth in that.

I understand Jewish people looking out for their interests, but I do not think they should influence our country as much as they do.

Christianity also has a lot of input on Jewish influence.

I understand Jewish people looking out for their interests, but I do not think they should influence our country as much as they do.Christianity also has a lot of input on Jewish influence.

I wouldnt be surprised if you were thrown off the board after that mild counter arguement about the jews. :lol:

Helen Thomas has been a Democrat-Darling for many years. I always knew she was a heinous little troll though. She was a permanent Democrat-plant in the White House Press Core. I'm so glad she was finally exposed for the troll she always was. Two words for her...Good riddance.

This is a weird story, Helen Thomas says Jews run everything then viola her name is taken of the Journalism Award. I say thats proof right there that they DONT (note the sarcasm)

On a larger point, Blacks should get over slavery cause that was the past, but you better always remember and never get over the holocaust. I dare a public official to say "get over the holocaust" and see what happens to 'em

yo..
No one is saying get over the slavery thing. We all agree that the slavery thing is something that should never be forgotten.
Instead, we are saying dont make everything a race issue.

Where do some of you come up with that crap?

Helen Thomas has been a Democrat-Darling for many years. I always knew she was a heinous little troll though. She was a permanent Democrat-plant in the White House Press Core. I'm so glad she was finally exposed for the troll she always was. Two words for her...Good riddance.

:booze:

yo..
No one is saying get over the slavery thing. We all agree that the slavery thing is something that should never be forgotten.

I just make it all up...because no one says or suggest that NEVER.

Lawmaker: Black People Should 'Get Over' Slavery - wtop.com

Please extrapolate on and give us your definition & examples of "Independent Thought." Just curious. Thanks.

yo..

Frank Hargrove, whoever he is....speaks for very few....and is a jerk for saying it.

I understand Jewish people looking out for their interests, but I do not think they should influence our country as much as they do.

I think what must have shocked people about her remarks is that they seem to be rather similar to the diatribes of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, who asserts that Israel should be "wiped off the map", etc. She sounded like a propagandist in support of Iran's foreign policy, and not a fair-minded journalist.

Slavery and the Holocaust are serious lessons in history. It isn't something to "get over," but to learn from. Helen Thomas must have been out of her mind the day she spouted off and showed her deep biases when her entire career depended on her objectivity.

The ancestors of the Halocaust should not expect any apologies from the Germans today just as blacks shouldn't be expecting any apologies from the whites today. All of the horrendous behaviors happened with our ancestors. We shouldn't forget for we should honor the memories of the victims, but we must learn the lessons so none of that happens again.

yo..

Frank Hargrove, whoever he is....speaks for very few....and is a jerk for saying it.

That's true but it isnt a made up argument that many make or sympathize with

She was always just a heinous little Democrat-plant in the White House Press Core. She should not have been allowed to be there as long as she was. It really was a sad travesty. Time for her to slink away and crawl back under her rock. Nuff said.

The Jews have set themselves up as the worlds poster child for being "perpetual victims."

It is their main marketing strategy and has served them well. :doubt:

the victim/persecution thing is a main staple of most religions.
True, but the secular Zionists have turned it into an art form.

Even getting several nations to make it against the law to verbally doubt the official story as advertised.

Pure marketing genius !!! :cool:

Helen Thomas has apologized, saying "I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon,"

Unfortunately, the matter has degenerated into a left / right issue from the rightwing-nut fringe. The normally baseless Michael Savage rightly commented on the issue, but then goes on a psychotic rant about liberal communists. Just because Thomas is liberal does not mean other liberals are at fault for her behavior.

Read more: Helen Thomas says Jews should get out of Palestine : Zennie Abraham : City Brights

I think what must have shocked people about her remarks is that they seem to be rather similar to the diatribes of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, who asserts that Israel should be "wiped off the map", etc. She sounded like a propagandist in support of Iran's foreign policy, and not a fair-minded journalist.

She never was a fair minded. She was always are far left liberal. She just got tired of kissing Jewish ass.

you think they should have kept an anti-semite's name on a journalism award?

you think jews have far more power than they do. it's your one true blind spot.

Forum List

Back