"Hej" everyone!

Hej (or Hello)!

I'm William, I just joined and wanted to say hi! I hope I can participate in some interesting political discussions with you guys across different political stand points :smile:

I have been studying business communication in Copenhagen, Denmark as well as American studies. My big interest is American politics, which I recently created a website about, concerned with the 2016 US presidential election, US politics in generel and money in politics specifically. (http://americanelectionssite.com/)

As mentioned, I look forward to some great debates about politics and hope I can contribute, although I might be a bit shy to begin with :oops:

/cheers!

welcome.gif

Nice to have you join us....hope you enjoy posting here.

Welcome William....

Hopefully before you learn to detest some on this board, we can get some learnings from you on your health care system.

Good to see you!
No, seriously! Isnt it like 1 in 7 denmarkians kill themselves? :)

Haha Nope, I think Finland have one of the higher suicide rates, though.. But they have darkness most of the year.. I also just saw a program about South Korea, where suicide is supposed to be the number one fatality among young people :/
No, that would be Pine Ridge Reservation.

* Teenage suicide rate on the Pine Ridge Reservation is 150% higher than the U.S. national average for this age group.

Pine Ridge Statistics

Meanwhile...welcome to the nuthouse.

Hej (or Hello)!

I'm William, I just joined and wanted to say hi! I hope I can participate in some interesting political discussions with you guys across different political stand points :smile:

I have been studying business communication in Copenhagen, Denmark as well as American studies. My big interest is American politics, which I recently created a website about, concerned with the 2016 US presidential election, US politics in generel and money in politics specifically. (http://americanelectionssite.com/)

As mentioned, I look forward to some great debates about politics and hope I can contribute, although I might be a bit shy to begin with :oops:

/cheers!
I like your site, good to see the perspective from the other side of the pond. Welcome. New here too.

Best election since 1992 and 2000 when Bill Clinton and George W Bush win the campaign.

You have funny in Denmark and Copenhagen near to my citizen in south Sweden ??

Skåne and Blekinge how was in Denmarks citizen in 1635-1670.

Sweden fights back two regions from Denmark closely to 1700's.

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

:laugh: :laugh2:

Hej (or Hello)!

/cheers!
It is great to have someone from Copenhagen here! You will be a great asset to this board, William.

Yes, William is great danish like Schmeichel in Glory, Glory Man Utd in the 1990's.

:eusa_boohoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back