Heinz closing 3 factories up to 1000 will lose their jobs. Thanks John Kerry

All because Catsup is not a vegetable?

If we would just eliminate the minimum wage Heinz would open 3 more factories and hire 10,000 more?

Heinz CEO's pay rose in FY2011
Monday - 7/18/2011, 10:47pm ET
By The Associated Press

(AP) - H.J. Heinz Co. CEO William Johnson saw the value of his pay package increase 5 percent to nearly $15.6 million in the most recent fiscal year, according to an Associated Press analysis of a recent regulatory filing.

Heinz, which makes ketchup, Ore-Ida potatoes and other foods, gave Johnson a package worth $14.9 million in the 2010 fiscal year.

Johnson's salary, stock options and awards were nearly unchanged from 2010, according to a document Heinz filed Friday with the Securities and Exchange Commission July 1. His salary remained at $1.25 million. The value of his stock and option awards rose $58 to remain at roughly $4 million.

Heinz CEO's pay rose in FY2011 - FederalNewsRadio.com

Kerry? He lazy. He don't do shit with running that company but he's gettin RICH off it.. Where oh Where are the COWS???

I don't care who you are this is funny!! I'm thinking they'll open one or two new plants in Mexico, China or South America. :)

Showing yet again that there is no, and I mean absolutely no difference between the republicans and the democrats.

The only things that Republicans and democrats have in common is that they are both rich, and that they want all the power. Their problem comes in when they have to deal with a public that isn't quite ready to "king" them all. Yet the far right and the far left do their level best to do just that and proclaim their politician the king of the free world. The OWS and the Tea Party people have that same thing in common. Neither side wants the politicians and business owners to be crowned king of the free world. They want the people of the United States to run this country, not the filthy rich who want all the power. The only thing keeping these two factions from uniting is the far right and left elements of their respective groups. Both realize that the government is broken and serves the corprate intrests first and the people of this great nation last.

It's funny, in a sad way, to see conservatives trying to mock the Kerry's for this when in fact what Heinz is doing is exactly what conservatives want them to do,

get the cheapest labor possible and make the highest profit possible.

It's funny, in a sad way, to see conservatives trying to mock the Kerry's for this when in fact what Heinz is doing is exactly what conservatives want them to do,

get the cheapest labor possible and make the highest profit possible.

I think that goes for all politicians and all big businesses.

If getting the cheapest labor is all both parties and big business wants does that mean that no American will have a job because they cost too much? What's to become of us?

Wouldn't it be easier to replace the politicians and ignore big businesses wishes and keep our jobs? After all they are the ones who opened up “Free Trade” and pine for cheap labor. Any law that can be passed can be reversed. Maybe we could reverse the current free trade laws and bring America back to her senses.

This is pretty bad. What are these people gonna do? Heinz can't afford to pay people? Are things really that bad? Maybe Kerry could contribute some of his enormous pay to these families? Just a suggestion anyway. It's gonna be a very tough Holiday Season for these poor people. I'll pray for them.

Last edited:
Has Kerry donated a portion of his enormous income to these families yet? The Holidays are an especially tough time to be given this terrible news. Hopefully Kerry will step up and help these families.

Kerry? He lazy. He don't do shit with running that company but he's gettin RICH off it.. Where oh Where are the COWS???

He might not be even close to as rich as his wife, but Kerry inherited his own money. ;)

I will give you a clue, his names is John Forbes Kerry. And his wife does quite a bit with the Heinz foundation, she might have earned it. ;)

Forum List

Back