Heil LA! American Nazis built bunker for Hitler in LA

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I knew that there were certain high ranking and big money Americans that were pro Hitler but I had no idea that they actually built a bunker for him to rule from after he took over Europe.

I'd love to know what happened to all the American Nazis who were involved in the building of this mega million dollar bunker for Hitler in LA's hills. We're talking big money here.

They were called the Silver Shirts.

And I'd like to know who their offspring are and what they are involved in today.

Heil Hollywood: The Los Angeles bunker from which Hitler planned to run Nazi empire after the war

It sounds like the bizzare script of a Hollywood B-movie.

In a parallel universe the Nazis have won the war, Adolf Hitler moves to LA where he mingles with the stars of the silver screen while running his evil empire from a luxurious ranch deep in the LA hills.

But during the 1930s, American sympathisers were so confident this exact scenario was actually going happen they spent millions building a deluxe compound ready for their fuhrer's imminent arrival.

Equipped with a diesel power plant, 375,000 gallon concrete water tank , giant meat locker, 22 bedrooms and even a bomb shelter, the heavily guarded estate was home to a community of Hollywood fascists who hoped to ride out the war there.

There were further plans to build five libraries, a swimming pool, several dining rooms and a gymnasium with money from Germany.

But on the day after Pearl Harbour, as America entered World War Two, police raided the premises and rounded up the the 50 or so American fascists who were living there.

Read more: Hitler's Los Angeles bunker from which he planned to run Nazi empire after the war | Mail Online

Here's some of the pictures.

article-0-1238C42E000005DC-163_634x448.jpg

Hitler U.S. HQ: The ruins of the compound from where American Nazis hoped their leader would one day rule the world lies tucked away in the Los Angeles hills

article-0-1238C1A1000005DC-327_634x383.jpg

The remnants of the huge concrete water tank on the Murphy Ranch where which was built in the 1930s by the Silver Shirts group of American fascists

article-0-1238C199000005DC-852_308x460.jpg

History: The 55-acre ranch, was sold to mining fortune heiress Jessie Murphy in 1933 by screen cowboy Will Rogers

Read more: Hitler's Los Angeles bunker from which he planned to run Nazi empire after the war | Mail Online

Last edited:

Forum List

Back