Heh!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
aeVfk.jpg

What is that you're sucking and gurgling on besides the usual dick?

Last edited:

Hey Synth, you have milked this lame ass baby for all you can. Ever hear of "Jumped the Shark". Now stop being a one note poster and find some other reason to live.:eusa_angel:

Who is performing at the Messiah Ball in January?:D

Had it not been for the utter arrogance of so many here, this wouldn't be so much fun. In spite of all the polls to the contrary, so many here absolutely insisted that Romney was going to win an overwhelming victory. We who posted the reality were told that we were drinking koolaid.

Well, reality bit your asses. Won't be the last time.

Had it not been for the utter arrogance of so many here, this wouldn't be so much fun. In spite of all the polls to the contrary, so many here absolutely insisted that Romney was going to win an overwhelming victory. We who posted the reality were told that we were drinking koolaid.

You Democrats are right as usual...
The GOP will never win another election.
Oh well....

So what? Predictions are made all the time during campaigns especially on forums. What made them arrogant? Believing in their candidate? As far as polls they have also been wrong in the past so that point means nothing.

I can't speak for every Romney supporter who posted here but I will even give you there were a few arrogant ones. I can assure you there are a few of those types from the other side too but you probably give Obama supporters a pass?

In my opinion anyone who voted for Obama or Romney was misguided and foolish.

So what? Predictions are made all the time during campaigns especially on forums. What made them arrogant? Believing in their candidate? As far as polls they have also been wrong in the past so that point means nothing.

I can't speak for every Romney supporter who posted here but I will even give you there were a few arrogant ones. I can assure you there are a few of those types from the other side too but you probably give Obama supporters a pass?

Uh huh.

Imagine your post had Romney won…

Uh huh.

Imagine your post had Romney won…

I would be posting the same thing to the gloating Romney supporter who created this same type of thread.

We all lost imo since I had no dog that mattered in these media owned dog and pony shows we call campaigns.

You Democrats are right as usual...
The GOP will never win another election.
Oh well....
Not with their current set of "core beliefs".

But rest assured that they will jettison those in a New York Minute.

So what? Predictions are made all the time during campaigns especially on forums. What made them arrogant?

The tone, mainly.

The ridiculous "I can see November from my house" posts.

The ignoring of all evidence and scientific analysis of the polling data, trends, and demographics.

Believing in their candidate? As far as polls they have also been wrong in the past so that point means nothing.

Pish-posh. Nobody believed in Bishop Romney. They only believed in defeating Obama.

wavey.gif

If you ever left the bubble, you would know that our current President Of The United States is a moderate public servant who has done great things for this country and will continue to do so.

And he'll do it on your behalf, too, even while you continue to hope that he, and therefore the country, fails.

So what? Predictions are made all the time during campaigns especially on forums. What made them arrogant?

The tone, mainly.

The ignoring of all evidence and scientific analysis of the polling data, trends, and demographics.

Pish-posh. Nobody believed in Bishop Romney. They only believed in defeating Obama.

wavey.gif

If you ever left the bubble, you would know that our current President Of The United States is a moderate public servant who has done great things for this country and will continue to do so.

And he'll do it on your behalf, too, even while you continue to hope that he, and therefore the country, fails.

Delusional poppycock Synth.:D I am holding out for a real leader.

The tone, mainly.

wavey.gif

Delusional poppycock Synth.:D I am holding out for a real leader.
You would see that you already have one, if you would leave the bubble and put aside the blind hatred.

Obama's re-election is nothing to be proud of, but an event to be feared.
So, which wingnut fears came to pass from Obama's reelection?

This post is a perfect example of the scared, terrified, pussy-ass bitches that make up the Republican base.

Forum List

Back