Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

Renata, your elevator does not hit the top floor either. Why don't you try getting off the computer, getting off the dumb down America channel MSNBC and attend a tea party. They are lots of good clean fun. I am a member of the tea party movement and down right proud of it.

Wow a real live tea bagger right here. Did you know that the real tea party in Boston was about the people protesting AGAINST the rich people getting a tax cut?

While you tea baggers are out there protesting because the rich people's tax cut is going to expire and you have some fantasy that you are one of the rich! :lol: Sorry dude, the people making $250,000 a year aren't out there walking around with racist signs in tea bag rallies.

You don't even know it but you're the opposite of the real Boston Tea Party which was about the British East India Company being given an import tax cut. They were definitely NOT conservatives, those patriots over 200 years ago.

You guys are the opposite of tea party patriots. You should change your name.

Wow...a real live Libtard in our midst!!!

You guys think you got a lock on the sane people in your party? Guess again pinhead!!!!
p07ul1.jpg

Look at this fucking freak!!!!
p10bv1.jpg

The local Bridge Club
p18zf7.jpg

I wanna get married!!!!!!!!!
p19na6.jpg

I think Jake realizes he was pushing a lose-lose position calling most Tea-Baggers "weirdos", without any proof. At least we have ACORN and their voter-fraud indictments, and the Black Panthers scaring voters at the polls, even in Holder won't prosecute their "hate-crime".
God bless the Tea-Baggers. I hope that they actually make the DC clowns stop wasting money and get back to responsible governing.

Proof??? :lol: Look at their signs and their stupid hats with those tea bags in their faces!! Are you crazy??? Do you think the Republican party is proud of that?? :lol:

Weather the repubs are proud of that or not I could care less. Tea Party members favor a balanced budget, less government intrusion into our lives, bringing down the national debt so that we don't pass this on to our children and grandchildren, which if it continues will cause them to have a standard of living that is 30 percent less than ours. I want my grandchildren to be able to purchase a home, a vehicle. Those are essentials to me and other tea party members, we don't want them soooooooooooooo saddled with our national debt that they will be forced to live in poverty. If you think that goal of tea party members is something that you should denigrate. Then denigrate oooooooooooooooooon. You are the loon here.

Renata, your elevator does not hit the top floor either. Why don't you try getting off the computer, getting off the dumb down America channel MSNBC and attend a tea party. They are lots of good clean fun. I am a member of the tea party movement and down right proud of it.

Wow a real live tea bagger right here. Did you know that the real tea party in Boston was about the people protesting AGAINST the rich

You don't even know it but you're the opposite of the real Boston Tea Party which was about the British East India Company being given an import tax cut. They were definitely NOT conservatives, those patriots over 200 years ago.

It must be the left history books again.

I seem to recall no taxation without representation.

Kind of like Obama screw what the people want about his tax increases.

FYI the original tea party was about tax on tea.

Last edited:
I think Jake realizes he was pushing a lose-lose position calling most Tea-Baggers "weirdos", without any proof. At least we have ACORN and their voter-fraud indictments, and the Black Panthers scaring voters at the polls, even in Holder won't prosecute their "hate-crime".
God bless the Tea-Baggers. I hope that they actually make the DC clowns stop wasting money and get back to responsible governing.

Proof??? :lol: Look at their signs and their stupid hats with those tea bags in their faces!! Are you crazy??? Do you think the Republican party is proud of that?? :lol:

Weather the repubs are proud of that or not I could care less. Tea Party members favor a balanced budget, less government intrusion into our lives, bringing down the national debt so that we don't pass this on to our children and grandchildren, which if it continues will cause them to have a standard of living that is 30 percent less than ours. I want my grandchildren to be able to purchase a home, a vehicle. Those are essentials to me and other tea party members, we don't want them soooooooooooooo saddled with our national debt that they will be forced to live in poverty. If you think that goal of tea party members is something that you should denigrate. Then denigrate oooooooooooooooooon. You are the loon here.

If that were true, I would be for them....but why haven't they come out UNTIL after Obama became President? Why do they suffer the kooks (lots of them) in their midst? Why don't they stay on message?

Wow a real live tea bagger right here. Did you know that the real tea party in Boston was about the people protesting AGAINST the rich people getting a tax cut?

While you tea baggers are out there protesting because the rich people's tax cut is going to expire and you have some fantasy that you are one of the rich! :lol: Sorry dude, the people making $250,000 a year aren't out there walking around with racist signs in tea bag rallies.

Wow...a real live Libtard in our midst!!!

You guys think you got a lock on the sane people in your party? Guess again pinhead!!!!
p07ul1.jpg

Look at this fucking freak!!!!
p10bv1.jpg

The local Bridge Club
p18zf7.jpg

I wanna get married!!!!!!!!!
p19na6.jpg

Yeah Really, with George Soros and Michael Moore leading their cause.:lol:

Wow a real live tea bagger right here. Did you know that the real tea party in Boston was about the people protesting AGAINST the rich

No taxation without representation was a call of the Revolution...that is true. BTW, the Tea Party was about complaints that the East India Company was getting a monopoly on tea to American....to tell the truth, tea would have been CHEAPER for the colonists...but they didn't want the EIC to get that monopoly by Parliamentary fiat.

I think that you need to re-read a little history here.:lol::lol::lol: Those so-called rich people were the English, they fought against TAXATION without REPRESENTATION.

That's what we tea partiers are protesting, we pay taxes but our government is ignoring us and we have had enough. They are going against the will of the majority, which is evidenced in every poll on this health care reform. We are going against the lack of TRANSPERENCY which we were promised many, many times during the last Campaign by Obama himself. 1st with the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill that he had the democratic congress and senate sign before they had the opportunity to read it, remember the promise, " I will have any legislation on line for 3-5 days for all to read."

That didn't happen, if fact, in this bill was written bonuses for the FAILED AIG EXECTS. It was supposed to be a jobs bill and unemployment was not supposed to go above 8% well it's 10 % and the real number is 17.2% when you consider so many have given up looking for work.

The C-Span promise, you can pull it on U-Tube where the President promised that people that all of the health care debate would be seen on C-Span 8-9 different times, it's been written in the back rooms, by Pelosi, Reid and Obama. There is the Corn-Husker Kickback, The Lousianna Purchase, The deal in Florida whereby the medicare recipients down there get to keep their medicare advantage program while all other states lose their's. Now the Unions, fed and state workers have been exempted from the the tax on their health care plans that all the rest of us get to pay.

Not to mention the earmarks that Obama said he would eliminate, the special interests, the lobbyists.

You wonder why the tea party's??? Do you need more??? I could write a book.

I don't think that the people voted for the "change" that Obama has implemented, it's much worse.

Keep on voting for this change with Obama, and " pocket change" is all your going to have left.:cuckoo:

If that were true, I would be for them....but why haven't they come out UNTIL after Obama became President? Why do they suffer the kooks (lots of them) in their midst? Why don't they stay on message?

This isn't an organized group.. despite efforts by some politicians, pundits, or various individuals to co-opt or define it.

This is a genuine grassroots uprising of normal, everyday people who were tired of being ignored by their government. The reason Obama is on the receiving end of it... is that he took all the aspects of Big Government that we already hated... and doubled-down on them. This didn't start with Obama. It started with PORKULUS and the bail-outs. These are the straws that broke the camel's back.

It's not a personality problem. The fire was already smoldering. He just came along and poured gasoline on it.

I must say though... the idiocy of liberals attacking "teabaggers" is mind-boggling. For one thing, it's an extremely nasty pejorative, particular coming out of a U.S. Senator's mouth. For another, these are just regular people... housewives, retirees, and people who are sick and tired of their representative government NOT "representing" them.

Go ahead and piss us off some more. Call us names. Do you really think Schmuckie Schumer isn't going to face his "teabagger" quote next time he comes to the polls? Think the ad won't show retired veterans and women with strollers in the "teabagging" throng? Do you REALLY believe another gallon or two of gas thrown on the fire is going to put it out?

Go for it. Show us just how nasty "progressive" ideology can be. :lol:

No taxation without representation was a call of the Revolution...that is true. BTW, the Tea Party was about complaints that the East India Company was getting a monopoly on tea to American....to tell the truth, tea would have been CHEAPER for the colonists...but they didn't want the EIC to get that monopoly by Parliamentary fiat.

Boston Tea Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boston Tea Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Boston Tea Party (disambiguation).

The Tea Party was the culmination of a resistance movement throughout British America against the Tea Act, which had been passed by the British Parliament in 1773. Colonists objected to the Tea Act for a variety of reasons, especially because they believed that it violated their right to be taxed only by their own elected representatives. Protesters had successfully prevented the unloading of taxed tea in three other colonies, but in Boston, embattled Royal Governor Thomas Hutchinson refused to allow the tea to be returned to Britain. He apparently did not expect that the protestors would choose to destroy the tea rather than concede the authority of a legislature in which they were not directly represented.

Forum List

Back