Hebron

Na, no antisemite, but I won’t takenshit from a dickhead because he claims to be a jew. Honestly, a person being a jew means as much to me as a person being Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, whatever. It don’t give a person the right to get away with being a thin skinned fag. That’s all. Go back to my original post and you will see.
You said "that why y'all killed Jesus", and you claim NOT to be antisemitic? Ha ha ha, good joke. Racists and bigots like you are always in denial as to what they are.
Well Rouds Crixus comment about Jews should be thrown into the Garbage Can

I was surprised this Dickhead didn't bring up Jews eating babies...these sorts of Idiots should be STAMPED ON and never answered to...You and I can disagree but on this SHIT,I have your back...steve

They put the blood of gentile kids in the matzah, didn't you know? :smoke:

It's the Kapo comment I found the most offensive.
Agree...All of it is shit, coming out of this Idiots gob...Look M,I support you all in these instances...I'm theliq ever living,ever faithful,ever sure to the truth,as you should know by now...…and always fight for truth and right

This Crixus is a RASS CLAAT,end of story

You are like Farrakhan. Just the other end of the scale. End of story.
BLOOD CLAAT

Stop looking in the Mirror

Thin skinned lil’Kapo huh? Must be a fat ugly Jew cow with a hairy mole on the cheek.
You are a Moron,know nothing about Jewish people,other than abusing them...Israeli women are some of the most beautiful (well you wouldn't kick them out of bed,that's for sure) because their foreberes have come from different parts of the world,married /whatever and this mixing creates some lovely looking women and men generally,their character and personality are far to elevated for someone like you,Palestinians are the same basically,they would see you as someone who would degrade their DNA...you Ignorant Runt...just sayin

You're right. Some beautiful people in Israel.
Whaaaaa? I thought Jewish gals were supposed to be ugly?

Stop looking in the Mirror

Thin skinned lil’Kapo huh? Must be a fat ugly Jew cow with a hairy mole on the cheek.
You are a Moron,know nothing about Jewish people,other than abusing them...Israeli women are some of the most beautiful (well you wouldn't kick them out of bed,that's for sure) because their foreberes have come from different parts of the world,married /whatever and this mixing creates some lovely looking women and men generally,their character and personality are far to elevated for someone like you,Palestinians are the same basically,they would see you as someone who would degrade their DNA...you Ignorant Runt...just sayin

Weak sauce. I expect more from One of Gods chosen people.

What “ source” is weak? Glad to know you’re awsre that we are Chosen over you. Keep rambling on about your “ Savior”
Many cultures and people are Chosen,but you and they are confused...Gods command still holds..."Many are Called but Few Are Chosen" THE CHOSEN FEW

AND FOR CRIXUS.....You need to learn a little Respect,for the History of the Jewish Peoples particually sic since the Death of Jesus

Just a shame they too never completely Empathized with their Palestinian Cousins,after their own struggle...steven

IMG_2279.jpg

Forum List

Back