Hebron

Yes, Israel truly is a backwards place.

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

4818744035_e32eba8d8f_b.jpg

Whaaaaa? I thought Jewish gals were supposed to be ugly?

Stop looking in the Mirror

Thin skinned lil’Kapo huh? Must be a fat ugly Jew cow with a hairy mole on the cheek.

I’m sorry you look that way. You can either cover yourself from Hesd to toe the way many Arabs do or kill yourself.

Poor little child. Thin skinned to. That why y’all killed Jesus?

Dang, another antisemite slithers into the IP forum. Probably a sock. Let's enjoy him while we can.

Hi Louie!

Thin skinned lil’Kapo huh? Must be a fat ugly Jew cow with a hairy mole on the cheek.

I’m sorry you look that way. You can either cover yourself from Hesd to toe the way many Arabs do or kill yourself.

Dang, another antisemite slithers into the IP forum. Probably a sock. Let's enjoy him while we can.

Hi Louie!

Na, no antisemite, but I won’t takenshit from a dickhead because he claims to be a jew. Honestly, a person being a jew means as much to me as a person being Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, whatever. It don’t give a person the right to get away with being a thin skinned fag. That’s all. Go back to my original post and you will see.

You can cherry pick a nice place from anywhere. Those chicks are smokin' though.

Israel is literally slathered with high-tech campuses, leading edge universities, luxurious shopping malls, high-rise apartments, and beaches full of young, tanned Israelis (some not so young or tanned).

I suggest you give up weed for a couple of months and save up for a trip there to see for yourself.
Lol nope. Most bloodsoaked patch of land on the entire planet.

At least it's everyone else's blood. That's the whole idea behind war, in case nobody ever told you.
Lol yeah everyone else's blood unless some terrorist blows up my city. But that's totally worth it. I mean damn, did you see that photo of the shopping mall?
Israel is safer than most American cities. Many of the problems plaguing US urban areas, ie gangs, drugs, etc. are non existent in Israel.

I second this. Travelling as a single woman in Israel I felt WAY safer in Israel then in any of the American cities I've visited.

Hi Louie!

Na, no antisemite, but I won’t takenshit from a dickhead because he claims to be a jew. Honestly, a person being a jew means as much to me as a person being Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, whatever. It don’t give a person the right to get away with being a thin skinned fag. That’s all. Go back to my original post and you will see.

I won’t take shit from a piece of Filth who accuses the Jews of “ killing Jesus” yet when challenged as to the “ reason” he was put on this earth there is no response.
“ Thin skinned Fag?” Stop looking in the mirror!! :auiqs.jpg:

“ Christians”. Lol have to make up their “ mind” First we hear that God DELIBERATELY sent his “ son” down to die for our sins and in the next breath the Jews are blamed! Can’t be both. However what could one expect with the typical “ Christian Mentality?” :asshole:

Who said anything about Christians? You are likely a fake new. Something along the lines of what a “Whigger” is to black folks.
p. L pp

“ Christians”. Lol have to make up their “ mind” First we hear that God DELIBERATELY sent his “ son” down to die for our sins and in the next breath the Jews are blamed! Can’t be both. However what could one expect with the typical “ Christian Mentality?” :asshole:

Who said anything about Christians? You are likely a fake new. Something along the lines of what a “Whigger” is to black folks.

Why did I mention Christians? Hmmmm..,,, That’s a hard one to answer. I know! Maybe it’s because it was officially taught in Catholic Education that the Jewish people killed “ Jesus” until 1964 ! You are an. :asshole:

Hi Louie!

I won’t take shit from a piece of Filth who accuses the Jews of “ killing Jesus” yet when challenged as to the “ reason” he was put on this earth there is no response.

Lol, go smoke a doober man. Go back and look for the factious for peats sake. Watta douche box.

Israel is literally slathered with high-tech campuses, leading edge universities, luxurious shopping malls, high-rise apartments, and beaches full of young, tanned Israelis (some not so young or tanned).

I suggest you give up weed for a couple of months and save up for a trip there to see for yourself.

At least it's everyone else's blood. That's the whole idea behind war, in case nobody ever told you.
Lol yeah everyone else's blood unless some terrorist blows up my city. But that's totally worth it. I mean damn, did you see that photo of the shopping mall?
Israel is safer than most American cities. Many of the problems plaguing US urban areas, ie gangs, drugs, etc. are non existent in Israel.

I second this. Travelling as a single woman in Israel I felt WAY safer in Israel then in any of the American cities I've visited.

I believe that very much. Israel “gets it”.

D5508D89-75BE-455D-92CC-BA0BBD1FA57F.jpeg

Hi Louie!

Lol, go smoke a doober man. Go back and look for the factious for peats sake. Watta douche box.

Watta PRICK. Trouble is, you can’t find it

Hi Louie!

Watta PRICK. Trouble is, you can’t find it

Yawn.

Hi Louie!

You said "that why y'all killed Jesus", and you claim NOT to be antisemitic? Ha ha ha, good joke. Racists and bigots like you are always in denial as to what they are.

Hi Louie!

You said "that why y'all killed Jesus", and you claim NOT to be antisemitic? Ha ha ha, good joke. Racists and bigots like you are always in denial as to what they are.

He is nothing but an. :asshole:

Hi Louie!

Joke's on him, we totally did kill him. If he comes back, we'll totally do it again.

He committed the worst sin imaginable for a Jew ... he embarrassed his mother.

1187c8cdb78535a27176b7170c085b19--kind-memes.jpg

Hi Louie!

Well Rouds, the Crixus comment about Jews should be thrown into the Garbage Can

I was surprised this Dickhead didn't bring up Jews eating babies...these sorts of Idiots should be STAMPED ON and never answered to...You and I can disagree but on this SHIT,I have your back...steve

Very true,Shusha

Hi Louie!

Well Rouds Crixus comment about Jews should be thrown into the Garbage Can

I was surprised this Dickhead didn't bring up Jews eating babies...these sorts of Idiots should be STAMPED ON and never answered to...You and I can disagree but on this SHIT,I have your back...steve

They put the blood of gentile kids in the matzah, didn't you know? :smoke:

It's the Kapo comment I found the most offensive.

Looks like one of those shady places where I could buy an AK-47 for 50 bucks. :biggrin:
All that shit over there looks like that but for a few tiny downtown sections of a couple cities.

Yes, Israel truly is a backwards place.

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

4818744035_e32eba8d8f_b.jpg

You are a Moron,know nothing about Jewish people,other than abusing them...Israeli women are some of the most beautiful (well you wouldn't kick them out of bed,that's for sure) because their foreberes have come from different parts of the world,married /whatever and this mixing creates some lovely looking women and men generally,their character and personality are far to elevated for someone like you,Palestinians are the same basically,they would see you as someone who would degrade their DNA...you Ignorant Runt...just sayin

Forum List

Back