"Heavy" Girls more likely to have sex at an early age study shows:

It has everything to do with it.

I've known some heavy girls that had wonderful personalities and they always have one thing in common....they feel ugly.

After years of ridicule by friends, family, and total strangers many feel less then accepted. People tend to take them less then seriously because they feel that a fat girl is a slob and doesn't care about herself. People point fingers at anyone who's with them. "What a loser".

I've got many great friends that are heavy. They're loyal friends. People I can count on. Not every tubby is this way but the ones I know are.

Translation: More Cushion for The Pushin'

Last edited:

I've known some heavy girls that had wonderful personalities and they always have one thing in common....they feel ugly.

After years of ridicule by friends, family, and total strangers many feel less then accepted. People tend to take them less then seriously because they feel that a fat girl is a slob and doesn't care about herself. People point fingers at anyone who's with them. "What a loser".

I've got many great friends that are heavy. They're loyal friends. People I can count on. Not every tubby is this way but the ones I know are.

No....it means that they aren't something to joke about.

However I do understand what you're saying. Nothing like banging a big ghetto-bootie huh?

Last edited:

I do understand however what you're saying. Nothing like banging a big ghetto-bootie huh?

I disagree that heavy girls all feel ugly.....I've found the common denominator to be "Jolly."

Maybe they just drink more beer?

I do understand however what you're saying. Nothing like banging a big ghetto-bootie huh?

I disagree that heavy girls all feel ugly.....I've found the common denominator to be "Jolly."

I don't think they all feel that way...but all of them I've met.

Where?

You buy a "heavy" girl a beer, or a magarita, or a full rack of BBQ ribs, and they're HAPPY.

Skinny girls are NEVER Happy.

Where?

You buy a "heavy" girl a beer, or a magarita, or a full rack of BBQ ribs, and they're HAPPY.

That is because they are always hungry :lol:

Well, maybe that makes'em bitchier.

In fact, I'd like to present that theory to the researchers at Harvard: Maybe "heavy" girls get more sex because they aren't such up-tight bitches, and they don't mind drinking a 6-pack of Miller, eating a bucket-o-wings, and then getin' all freaky with their man.

You do know this article is about young girls, right? Teens, not adults.

South Carolina researchers found that obese girls were almost three times as likely as others to have had sex before age 13 and 30 percent more likely to have had sex with more than three partners during their teen years, according to the study presented this month at the annual meeting of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

You do know this article is about young girls, right? Teens, not adults.

South Carolina researchers found that obese girls were almost three times as likely as others to have had sex before age 13 and 30 percent more likely to have had sex with more than three partners during their teen years, according to the study presented this month at the annual meeting of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Yeah, so what?

The article and it's conclcusion are total bunk!!

You can ask 100 random men off the street about their looks, every single one of them will say "I'm a pretty good looking guy" or other words to that effect. Some of these men will be fairly decent looking fella's, some will be morbidly obese, some will make you vomit. Yet they all view themselves as "decent" looking.

Take 100 women (even gorgeous models!!) and ask the same question.........you'll get a litany of complaints that cover every conceivable defect a human being can have. Women are always tougher on themselves about their looks. The article is tripe.

PS- your butt does look fat in those jeans, you have a fat butt.

I think that some of the assumptions these researchers make are insulting to women and girls of any size. While I agree that the low rate of using a condom might indicate low self esteem, having sex itself is not an indicator of low self-esteem, IMO. The article points out "Overweight girls tend to hit puberty earlier
One possible explanation for the findings may be the impact excess pounds have on girls’ bodies. Overweight and obese girls tend to hit puberty earlier than those of normal weight. “They develop sooner,” Villers explained. “They look like women sooner. And maybe that’s why they are more likely to be pressured by their boyfriends to have sex at a younger age.”

Maybe developing sooner also means their sex drive develops sooner? Did the researchers consider that? The attitude that a woman doesn't respect herself unless she refrains from sex or trades it for certain things like a steady relationship or for marriage is a misconception dating back to Victorian times. Sure, there certainly are some young girls who will do anything to get attention from a boy, including having sex. But to ignore the fact that girls have sex drives that can be as strong as a boys is ignorant.

Where?

If you do that I hope you aren't doing it in public.

They might nail you for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Where?

Privately, or publically, wouldn't make any difference.

Regardless, anyone that would have sex with a minor, would probably not be too worried about being nailed for giving them alcohol.

Where?

Privately, or publically, wouldn't make any difference.

Regardless, anyone that would have sex with a minor, would probably not be too worried about being nailed for giving them alcohol.

Maybe in a bar...but not a home.

I discovered when I was younger that I needed to start carding some of those minors because they looked old enough.

Forum List

Back