Heaven

Muslim heaven gives you 72 virgins. What do I get from Christian heaven? What about Jew heaven? So many choices...

Somewhere I read or heard those virgins are more like aliens and they are bald lol.
There really aren't many choices.
72 bald pussies, I can handle that. :D
I've always favored a close crop. It magnifies the aroma.
You're officially SICK! You go at it for the smell. :lmao:

Muslim heaven gives you 72 virgins. What do I get from Christian heaven? What about Jew heaven? So many choices...

Somewhere I read or heard those virgins are more like aliens and they are bald lol.
There is no better smell than the scent of a woman. Maybe that's why you are gay.

I thought you were a girl?
I'm a lesbian. Hope that's ok with you Catholics.
I already knew. I could flip you.
So you'd cheat on your wife?
No. But I could flip you.
Homos can't be flipped any more than a straight person can be flipped, which is not at all.
It would only take me 5 minutes. Boom. You're straight. You can thank me later.

There is no better smell than the scent of a woman. Maybe that's why you are gay.
Are Catholics even allowed to lick pussy?

Don't forget than I'm a lesbian tho.

I'm a lesbian. Hope that's ok with you Catholics.
Homos can't be flipped any more than a straight person can be flipped, which is not at all.
That's your method? See? I told you before, your standards are way too low.

Are Catholics even allowed to lick pussy?

Don't forget than I'm a lesbian tho.
We would make an exception for you. What kind of lesbian thinks it is sick to enjoy the smell of pussy?

5 minutes.

5 minutes.
How? :popcorn:

5 minutes.
The question is how many.

5 minutes.
Ok, you have nothing. Again. Sheesh.

5 minutes.
Right now there's a guy walking around with nothing because I have it all.
Again, you won't just say what the method is, watch out or they'll close this fucking douche thread as well. :lmao:

Call it atheistic curiousity, but I'm wondering how the religious members here believe they are going to spend eternity. How are you going to occupy your time? What kind of activities will you be doing? etc.
Not a lot of answers in 05 let's try again. Do theists really believe they are gods in the next lifetime? Paradise for all eternity? Really people?
Jesus told the pharisees that their own scriptures taught them that they are gods (as a spiritual being you have the ability to breath life into spiritual things within the limitations set forth by the creator). The carnal flesh is as grass it withers and fades away along with those beastly things its contains (son of perdition). That portion that is created as a 'living soul' (son of God) remains viable in spirit form. Where it goes after the flesh dies depends on each individual and the plan of the creator that gave them a piece of eternal breath. Most do not know where or what they will be but some have been given window views or curtains have been folded back so they can see a piece of eternity that awaits the faithful in Jesus Christ (Jehovah's salvation with us). To those who overcome they will go out no more (living in a flesh body as a carnal being is outside of the celestial realm).

Call it atheistic curiousity, but I'm wondering how the religious members here believe they are going to spend eternity. How are you going to occupy your time? What kind of activities will you be doing? etc.
Dancing with the stars...
How about dancing among the stars with the one I love more than life here in flesh?

Again, you won't just say what the method is, watch out or they'll close this fucking douche thread as well. :lmao:
Wax on, wax off with a flying koubachi thrown in for good measure. Is closing threads your goal because you are not very good at trolling, you are great at getting trolled though.

Last edited:
Not a lot of answers in 05 let's try again. Do theists really believe they are gods in the next lifetime? Paradise for all eternity? Really people?
Jesus told the pharisees that their own scriptures taught them that they are gods (as a spiritual being you have the ability to breath life into spiritual things within the limitations set forth by the creator). The carnal flesh is as grass it withers and fades away along with those beastly things its contains (son of perdition). That portion that is created as a 'living soul' (son of God) remains viable in spirit form. Where it goes after the flesh dies depends on each individual and the plan of the creator that gave them a piece of eternal breath. Most do not know where or what they will be but some have been given window views or curtains have been folded back so they can see a piece of eternity that awaits the faithful in Jesus Christ (Jehovah's salvation with us). To those who overcome they will go out no more (living in a flesh body as a carnal being is outside of the celestial realm).

Dancing with the stars...
How about dancing among the stars with the one I love more than life here in flesh?
I hope that is the case and we all have the insight to how the existence of all this is given to us...

Wax on, wax off with a flying koubachi thrown in for good measure. Is closing threads your goal because you are not very good at trolling, you are great at getting trolled though.
That's how you change gays to straight? :cuckoo:

That's how you change gays to straight? :cuckoo:
Sometimes I use the roma method.

According to the Bible, those who belong to Him, will have several functions. One will be, returning to earth with the Lion of the tribe of Judah to end WW3. Those removed during the rapture will only be in Heaven for a short period of time, and will have the same sort of body that Christ had when he returned. His mortal body, modified and glorified. We will no longer be tethered to gravity or time. We will be trans dimensional, coming and going at will. In the dimension where Heaven resides we will have mansions, sit at our Father's table, we will be gifted with treasures, we will have a coronation, and be crowned, and we will rule and reign with our brother, and co-heir, Jesus, the Christ over all of the creations of our Father, including earth. We will be God's representatives. God's children are the universal royal line.
Those who miss the rapture but live through the tribulation, will repopulate the earth.

Forum List

Back