Heaven or Hell..?

I figure, I'm going to Heaven..

I treat people with the utmost respect until I decide that their going to Hell.

:eusa_pray:

So we have us a Christian taking the high road on the glory train. And he is figuring. I wonder if he figured out he has been following a jealous god that kills people, and he isn't even allowed to talk to him. No,....he can only talk to the son,...you know, it is kind of like calling 911 and expecting the Chief of police to pick up the phone. Instead you get Julie and she is always drugged up and confused and asks a lot of real stupid questions. In Lumpys life "Julie" is Jesus and he is always prodding Lumpy to answer questions, like do you want to go see my father or not?

Well the Good News is,.... Lumpy? You listening? The Good News is I am not a Christian, so I don't have a jealous god that wants to kill me, maybe drown me in a flood or burn me up in a lake of fire. And because I don't believe, I am not subject to any of Lumpys beliefs like demons, and devils and hell and heaven, exorcist, etc. I miss all that hell on Earth poor Lumpy is going through.:lol::lol::lol: Have a nice trip Lumpy!!!

Last edited:

So we have us a Christian taking the high road on the glory train. And he is figuring. I wonder if he figured out he has been following a jealous god that kills people, and he isn't even allowed to talk to him. No,....he can only talk to the son,...you know, it is kind of like calling 911 and expecting the Chief of police to pick up the phone. Instead you get Julie and she is always drugged up and confused and asks a lot of real stupid questions. In Lumpys life "Julie" is Jesus and he is always prodding Lumpy to answer questions, like do you want to go see my father or not?

Well the Good News is,.... Lumpy? You listening? The Good News is I am not a Christian, so I don't have a jealous god that wants to kill me, maybe drown me in a flood or burn me up in a lake of fire. And because I don't believe, I am not subject to any of Lumpys beliefs like demons, and devils and hell and heaven, exorcist, etc. I miss all that hell on Earth poor Lumpy is going through.:lol::lol::lol: Have a nice trip Lumpy!!!

Oh but you do have a jealous god, you may not believe in him but you do have one, it's either satan or God take your pick or don't pick at all. Doesn't matter because one of them has already picked you. Just depends on what you do.:eusa_whistle:

I find your babble quite interesting, yet I feel a tad embarrassed for you...:(

Your perceptions on my personal beliefs comes from where?

I'm quite comfortable with my heart felt beliefs, my life is marvelous... far more than I feel I deserve.

Seems to me you're carrying around a lot of baggage Buckwheat..

Last edited:
My divine wrap-sheet, as it were, is about as long as the lord's arm, so I'm more than likely destined for hell. But it's warm and I'll know people there, so, whateverrrrrr.

Oh but you do have a jealous god, you may not believe in him but you do have one, it's either satan or God take your pick or don't pick at all. Doesn't matter because one of them has already picked you. Just depends on what you do.:eusa_whistle:

I nominate you for god. Cuz you are so smart. Won't you be our god?

I nominate you for god. Cuz you are so smart. Won't you be our god?

No thanks thats way to much power. And way above my comprehension level. Thanks for the vote though

I obey the 10 Commandments. Most of them at least. :eusa_whistle:

I just hope impure thoughts don't count. That could be tricky to explain at those pearly gates. :lol:

Yup... that, "free will" thing can be tricky....:lol:

Forum List

Back