Heatwave alert for Midwest and NE

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
These is concurrent model support for a heatwave in the midwest and NE within 8-14 days from now. When models catch onto something and don't let it go - one must take notice. Get your A/C's checked out this week if they haven't been running as cool as normal.

Also, the heatwave in the NW should relax very soon as it travels Eastward along the jet stream.

Get ready folks -- this could be a historic heatwave coming our way. 100-110F in the big cities.

Of course it is coming, because we've had one of the coolest July's on record here, but as SOON as it's time for me to go back to work in my 75 year old UNAIRCONDITIONED building, a heatwave arrives.

Oh Joy.

Of course it is coming, because we've had one of the coolest July's on record here, but as SOON as it's time for me to go back to work in my 75 year old UNAIRCONDITIONED building, a heatwave arrives.

Oh Joy.

You could always work in a nudist colony....

These is concurrent model support for a heatwave in the midwest and NE within 8-14 days from now. When models catch onto something and don't let it go - one must take notice. Get your A/C's checked out this week if they haven't been running as cool as normal.

Also, the heatwave in the NW should relax very soon as it travels Eastward along the jet stream.

Get ready folks -- this could be a historic heatwave coming our way. 100-110F in the big cities.

Thank God!

New Topics

Forum List

Back