Heating

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its getting a bit nippy now.
Have you put your heating on yet ?
It isnt officially on in Tommy Tower but it seems to be a bit over warm when I get back in.

I have indirectly raised the issue with Mrs T by reminding her gently about our agreement to keep it off till November 1st.
But she hasnt responded to my gambit. In fact she didnt even take her eyes off the tv screen.

How do you manage your domestic heating situation ?

It isnt officially on in Tommy Tower but it seems to be a bit over warm when I get back in.

I have indirectly raised the issue with Mrs T by reminding her gently about our agreement to keep it off till November 1st.
But she hasnt responded to my gambit. In fact she didnt even take her eyes off the tv screen.

:badgrin:

Heat index is 103 here today, with 89% humidity.

With fire.

With fire.
That sounds like a holiday not real life Marion.

Sounds like she needs a good schtooping and you will get your way.

With fire.
That sounds like a holiday not real life Marion.

I live where people take holidays.

Gas fireplace and lots of oven meals. Sweats and comfy sox. Don't turn on the heat until is gets below 55 inside...still have the air on tho' - it's been in the 90's outside.
Sweats and sox is a good strategy and I have mentioned this to the Memsahib. Good sense falls on deaf ears in Casa Tommy though.

Gas fireplace and lots of oven meals. Sweats and comfy sox. Don't turn on the heat until is gets below 55 inside...still have the air on tho' - it's been in the 90's outside.
Sweats and sox is a good strategy and I have mentioned this to the Memsahib. Good sense falls on deaf ears in Casa Tommy though.

This works for me.

God bless you Hoss. there is more chance of me giving birth than applying the paddle to Mrs T.

This works for me.

God bless you Hoss. there is more chance of me giving birth than applying the paddle to Mrs T.

Yer right! I've often thought of it but I'm too scared of Mrs. H's wrath. Whenever I piss her off real good she always says, "Don't go to sleep tonight."

This works for me.

Yer right! I've often thought of it but I'm too scared of Mrs. H's wrath. Whenever I piss her off real good she always says, "Don't go to sleep tonight."
So that isnt Mrs H ?

This works for me.

So that isnt Mrs H ?

Just a pipe dream.

This works for me.

So that isnt Mrs H ?

Just a pipe dream.
Keep on dreaming brother.

Forum List

Back