Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

I see nothing exonerating Field even if that is true. His unlawful act caused her death. He is a murderer and a terrorist. He deserves and will get the needle.

I don't think the state charges carry the death penalty. So far as I have seen, he is being charges with malicious wounding, leaving the scene, and second degree murder.

Okay Montrovant, how many people were hit? because all along or where the car pass it has no blood on the gravel and around the wounded. we saw in one of the videos people hold a sheet to hide the person injured otherwise the others we saw there was no blood on people or on the street. or i miss it And all those who hit the car and they hit behind the car why not try to hit the driver ? when there was the attack in Nice on 14 July 2016 we had heroes who tried to arrest the terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel who was driving a big van they climbed on the passenger side to try to control it but he was armed.

Graphic Warning.

People ran at the truck in Nice from behind, and grabbed onto it from the side. It's also a bit different to attack a truck like that than a car like the Challenger. The people in Nice also had more time to react to the truck. The Charlottesville incident was over in seconds. And not every person who went after the car in Charlottesville went after it from the back.

Again, there is blood in videos of the Charlottesville incident, just not a lot. Not all injuries cause a bunch of bleeding. You seem to be assuming there should have been large pools of blood, but why? What injuries did people sustain that would have caused a great loss of blood? The one man who is seen flipped over in the air in a still photo broke a leg. I don't know what other injuries were sustained, not even Heather Heyer's injuries. People can be hurt or killed without doing a lot of bleeding. Then, of course, it's possible that there was blood not seen in the videos.

I'd also like to point out that in a previous post, you asked why people would go after the car, because it is normal to go away from danger. However, you then posted a video of the Nice attack, in which people went after the truck, moving toward the danger. You can't have it both ways. Either everyone would go away from the danger, or some people have different reactions. ;)

Some people were wounded in the head and a minimal cut that bleeds a lot at the head, I discuss with you, I do not assume anything, I was not on the spot either, I am in France. but there are still questions that remain suspended, one does not have the conclusion of where was Heather in the video and why this people from the beginning were to hit the back of the car while knowing that he could back off it makes no sense. It's not like the van of Nice his vehicle was too heavy to put him in reverse.
PS: I hope you will be okay you and your family with Hurricane Irma. I created a thread in the Breaking News at the Forum.
Breaking News - Irma: South Florida prepares for hurricane arrival
and I am with you with all my heart in this ordeal.:)

Last edited:

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

I see nothing exonerating Field even if that is true. His unlawful act caused her death. He is a murderer and a terrorist. He deserves and will get the needle.
Meanwhile, this piece of shit who murdered a baby in Charlottesville gets time served at 22 days in jail.

Suspended jail time for Charlottesville man following death of infant son

Meanwhile, this piece of shit who murdered a baby in Charlottesville gets time served at 22 days in jail.

They couldn't prove he murdered the child. I don't know why he got the suspended sentence, though, unless it's because they also couldn't prove the cause of death of the child. :dunno:

They couldn't prove he murdered the child. I don't know why he got the suspended sentence, though, unless it's because they also couldn't prove the cause of death of the child. :dunno:
Yeah..*shrug*.

I don't think the state charges carry the death penalty. So far as I have seen, he is being charges with malicious wounding, leaving the scene, and second degree murder.

The federal government is still investigating his crimes. If he gets hit with domestic terrorism or a hate crime he will get the death penalty... unless he pleads out and they accept it, then he will just get a life sentence.

Okay Montrovant, how many people were hit? because all along or where the car pass it has no blood on the gravel and around the wounded. we saw in one of the videos people hold a sheet to hide the person injured otherwise the others we saw there was no blood on people or on the street. or i miss it And all those who hit the car and they hit behind the car why not try to hit the driver ? when there was the attack in Nice on 14 July 2016 we had heroes who tried to arrest the terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel who was driving a big van they climbed on the passenger side to try to control it but he was armed.

Graphic Warning.

People ran at the truck in Nice from behind, and grabbed onto it from the side. It's also a bit different to attack a truck like that than a car like the Challenger. The people in Nice also had more time to react to the truck. The Charlottesville incident was over in seconds. And not every person who went after the car in Charlottesville went after it from the back.

Again, there is blood in videos of the Charlottesville incident, just not a lot. Not all injuries cause a bunch of bleeding. You seem to be assuming there should have been large pools of blood, but why? What injuries did people sustain that would have caused a great loss of blood? The one man who is seen flipped over in the air in a still photo broke a leg. I don't know what other injuries were sustained, not even Heather Heyer's injuries. People can be hurt or killed without doing a lot of bleeding. Then, of course, it's possible that there was blood not seen in the videos.

I'd also like to point out that in a previous post, you asked why people would go after the car, because it is normal to go away from danger. However, you then posted a video of the Nice attack, in which people went after the truck, moving toward the danger. You can't have it both ways. Either everyone would go away from the danger, or some people have different reactions. ;)

Some people were wounded in the head and a minimal cut that bleeds a lot at the head, I discuss with you, I do not assume anything, I was not on the spot either, I am in France. but there are still questions that remain suspended, one does not have the conclusion of where was Heather in the video and why this people from the beginning were to hit the back of the car while knowing that he could back off it makes no sense. It's not like the van of Nice his vehicle was too heavy to put him in reverse.
PS: I hope you will be okay you and your family with Hurricane Irma. I created a thread in the Breaking News at the Forum.
Breaking News - Irma: South Florida prepares for hurricane arrival
and I am with you with all my heart in this ordeal.:)

Like I said, there wasn't much time for people to react to the Charlottesville incident. They started moving toward the car, a few people took swings at it, then it was backing away. Some of the people might have been planning to head to the front of the car, but didn't have the chance because it happened so fast. Some might have merely been heading to the scene to see if they could render aid.

To compare it to the Nice attack, in Charlottesville, people were moving toward the car when it had stopped after crashing into the silver sedan. In Nice, people were actually trying to climb onto a moving truck. In both cases, however, the people may not have been able to think things through very far. Instead, it may have been mostly reaction. I don't understand why it would be hard to see that some people might be violently inclined toward someone that they believe intentionally ran into a crowd.

Thank you for the well-wishes. Hopefully my family will be able to avoid severe danger or damage. :)

The federal government is still investigating his crimes. If he gets hit with domestic terrorism or a hate crime he will get the death penalty... unless he pleads out and they accept it, then he will just get a life sentence.

Yeah, the feds still haven't made any decision, or at least haven't made a public declaration, of intent to charge him yet. He could well face the death penalty federally, I was just pointing out that he is not, as of now.

One does not excuse the other.

It will be the U.S. Government who charges him with terrorism. Sessions has already said he would prosecute the charge.

Forum List

Back