Heath Schuler: 2012 Dem Candidate?

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
I'd love to see the ex-Redskin Run

Heath Shuler (D-N.C.), Congressman Heath Shuler, Heath Shuler North Carolina - WhoRunsGov.com/TheWashingtonPost

Shuler has already served one unsuccessful term in Washington in the job called the second-most scrutinized position in the nation’s capital: quarterback for the Washington Redskins. He struggled so badly that when President Bill Clinton recruited Shuler to run for Congress in 2006, the president thanked Shuler for taking some of the heat off him during tough times in the White House.Shapiro, Leonard, “Seeking a 2nd term in Washington,” The Washington Post, Oct. 8, 2005(1)Shapiro, Leonard, “Seeking a 2nd term in Washington,” The Washington Post, Oct. 8, 2005

In 2007, Shuler returned to the nation’s capital in a slightly lower-profile role as a member of Congress. He represents the conservative 11th district of North Carolina, which is in the western part of the state. Though Democrats recruited Shuler, his conservative politics has often rankled party leadership.

He sounds interesting, if he does do it me might hurt Obama because he sounds like a non sold out little bitch that Obama has proven to be. From the very little I can ready about him I would already vote for him over people like McCain and Mitt from the 2008 election.

I'd love to see the ex-Redskin Run

Heath Shuler (D-N.C.), Congressman Heath Shuler, Heath Shuler North Carolina - WhoRunsGov.com/TheWashingtonPost

Shuler has already served one unsuccessful term in Washington in the job called the second-most scrutinized position in the nation’s capital: quarterback for the Washington Redskins. He struggled so badly that when President Bill Clinton recruited Shuler to run for Congress in 2006, the president thanked Shuler for taking some of the heat off him during tough times in the White House.Shapiro, Leonard, “Seeking a 2nd term in Washington,” The Washington Post, Oct. 8, 2005(1)Shapiro, Leonard, “Seeking a 2nd term in Washington,” The Washington Post, Oct. 8, 2005

In 2007, Shuler returned to the nation’s capital in a slightly lower-profile role as a member of Congress. He represents the conservative 11th district of North Carolina, which is in the western part of the state. Though Democrats recruited Shuler, his conservative politics has often rankled party leadership.

Isn't Shuler the idiot QB who managed to knock HIMSELF out celebrating in the end zone while playing for the Redskins?

Forum List

Back