Heath Ledger dead!

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
They found him in his apartment unconscious and then went into cardiac arrest. they suspect pills involved.

I've always said it's dangerous to repeatedly take roles where your character dies or gets killed off.

The Patriot, A Knights Tale, I'm Not There, Candy, Casanova, The Brothers Grimm, Lords of Dogtown, The Order, Ned Kelly
The Four Feathers, Monster's Ball

He stars as The Joker in the upcoming The Dark Knight.

He has young kids.

If it was pills, whatya bet it was methadone?
They should outlaw the manufacture of that shit. Morphine and heroin are nowhere near as deadly.

this would have never happened if he were a pothead.

Unless you happen to be so stoned you forget to breathe!

I saw him on something not very long ago and thought he looked like death. He was skinny and his face had all those shadows that drug addicts get.

Now watch. They'll say he choked on a marble or something, and all my observances will be meaningless.

Now am I supposed to moan and groan the rest of the evening because another spolied millionaire took his last big high? No, I don't think I will...

Yawn. When are these dumbasses ever going to learn that popping pills, snorting coke, and shooting up heroin doesn't mix with body chemistry?

Actually, they said on the news it was prescription sleeping pills. For all you know, he woke up and forgot he took them and took a handful more. Or maybe he committed suicide.

Still sad. He was only 28.

I read he was found in Mary Kate's home.

Sleeping pills are dangerous because people get so befuddled they don't know how many they're taking or how many they've already taken.

What a shame. A spoiled little Hollywood brat pops too many pills and kills himself after participating in one the nastiest slanders against white culture of the year, "Brokeback Mountain." I don't know if I'll ever recover.

What a shame that he didn't think his 2 year old daughter was worth living for...

Forum List

Back