Heat

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
No, I'm not one of those who argue that a few days this way or that is about global warming. I'm just cranky about the heat. 43c (110f) yesterday, 44c (111c) today and no relief until next week. Here we go again. :evil:

6 degrees farenheit in my neck of the woods.
The last two winters have been colder than we've had in decades in my neck of the woods. Global warming my ass.

No, I'm not one of those who argue that a few days this way or that is about global warming. I'm just cranky about the heat. 43c (110f) yesterday, 44c (111c) today and no relief until next week. Here we go again. :evil:

I pay good money for that kind of heat for my holidays you lucky git.

Penal colonies aren't supposed to be pleasant!

:lol:

But my state was settled by free settlers not convicts! What did we do wrong??? :eek:

And I was wrong, it was 44.9c/112.82f today and it's going to get worse apparently.

I bloody well hate this heat.
great package up some of that heat and send it this way
we could use about 40° or so

its 5° here right now and its only rising because we are expecting snow

We could mix it up a bit - that'd work!

It got even hotter this afternoon - 45.7c/114.3f

No relief for a week apparently. I should get on a plane and head way north :lol:

But my state was settled by free settlers not convicts! What did we do wrong??? :eek:

And I was wrong, it was 44.9c/112.82f today and it's going to get worse apparently.

it's minus 1 degrees here....

feels balmy compared to the -22 we had day before yesterday!

yeah diuretic,,,,come visit us in the north but bring some of that heat with ya!

why would a dive con guy live in snow? and tell me this...i want to go diving...but i dont swim ....i know i know...my bad..and all...so do you have to swim to dive...stop laughing...looks to me like all you have to do is not float?

why would a dive con guy live in snow? and tell me this...i want to go diving...but i dont swim ....i know i know...my bad..and all...so do you have to swim to dive...stop laughing...looks to me like all you have to do is not float?
my divecon instructor always said all you need to scuba dive is the desire to do it
being able to swim would make it a little easier, but not required

it's minus 1 degrees here....

Oh, joining in the general taunting Care? :lol:

I'd wandering around outside in my underwear if I were in a nice snowy place :eek:

Trust me if I could send some of this heat I would. Then I'd get the blame for floods from the thaw....can't win!

Last edited:
I hear ya bro----but right now I can't wait for some of that heat like our sister city---29 degrees with ice SUCKS.

But my state was settled by free settlers not convicts! What did we do wrong??? :eek:And I was wrong, it was 44.9c/112.82f today and it's going to get worse apparently.

sure it was...sure it was.....(i bet that is what your mother told you eh?)

:lol: - we're a bit proud of it bones - the other states don't like it when, if we're having a cross-border squabble - we point out that this state was settled by free settlers (organised by a private company in Britain and settled in 1836, hence out twinning with Texas).

In the last two days there has been a spike in the number of sudden deaths here and the increase is being attributed to the heat. It's nearly as bad in Melbourne. Honestly you'd think that state governments in a country where summers are bloody hot and bloody long would work out that this happens at least once a year and get the infrastructure sorted out (both Victoria and here have had problems with power blackouts). Time to invest in a generator I think.

Forum List

Back