Heartfelt News From Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile...
http://www.timesofisrael.com/with-cardiac-surgery-israeli-team-saves-afghani-boys-life/
With cardiac surgery, Israeli team saves Afghani boy’s life

A baby boy born in Afghanistan with multiple heart defects received life-saving surgery in Israel thanks to a Facebook friendship and a covert operation that traversed enemy borders and diplomatic lines...

Mussman contacted Simon Fisher, executive director of the Israeli charity Save a Child’s Heart. “I realize helping a child from a country which Israel has no diplomatic relations is not easy, but perhaps possible,” she emailed him. “Thanks so much and Shabbat Shalom.”

It was not simple to arrange, and involved calling in all sorts of favors and using many different contacts, but ultimately Yehia was brought to Holon’s Wolfson Medical Center, and was operated on in an eight-hour surgery.

surgery-635x357.jpg

Feel their tears

I think it would be safe to say that you've never served your country or seen combat.

I didn't realize that a soldier who can cry over his killed friends was something to be ashamed of- quiet the opposite.

However you don't expect savages like fanger and Hamas who "fight" from behind the skirts of their women and children to comprehend that.

Nah, the're crying 'cause they dont have un-armed civilians to kill, but rather have to face armed warriors who kick their pussy butts

Now THAT'S Funny! Good one Fanger. Hey, why don't you help Israel by going there & volunteering to be an unarmed civilian while we pray you are right?

Thread is trolled and derailed by both sides including the OP. Very little of it is on topic. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back