Heart

naomibee

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2009
ANN Wilson off heart turns 60 today.
what a great female band of all time her and her sister nancy been rocking and rolling for a long time.and still touring.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfdDrKO8uM]YouTube - Heart - Alone[/ame]

Female band? Fleetwood Mac had just as many women in their band, yet they are not considered a "female band." Heart was just a great band, period.

I had the hots for Nancy Wilson when I was a kid. What's not to like about a hot blond that can shred?

Nancy_Wilson_of_Heart.jpg

Female band? Fleetwood Mac had just as many women in their band, yet they are not considered a "female band." Heart was just a great band, period.

I dont think you know to much about hearts beginnings they where sisters who where the first (((( female )))) band to have a bunch of hits in a all male rock and roll world!!!.and yeah others came along.

Fleetwood Mac was a male founded group.. Mick Fleetwood

Heart was founded by the Wilson sisters.

I was fortunate enough to know several members of the group long before they became famous. Roger Fisher, Steve Fossen..and a brief thing with Ann in Jr High.

I graduated from Inglemoor High where Steve and Roger also attended. I met Ann on a dare from a neighbor. She lived near Juanita Drive not far from where I lived.

Last edited:

I dont think you know to much about hearts beginnings they where sisters who where the first (((( female )))) band to have a bunch of hits in a all male rock and roll world!!!.and yeah others came along.

I know plenty about Heart, their history, and their beginning. I am well aware of the fact that Ann and Nancy are sisters, I know they started the band. I simply don't see them as a "female band." I see them as a great rock band with female singers.

I know plenty about Heart, their history, and their beginning. I am well aware of the fact that Ann and Nancy are sisters, I know they started the band. I simply don't see them as a "female band." I see them as a great rock band with female singers.

:eusa_whistle: ok i respect your view..here's another one of my fav.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0fIUu0rWU]YouTube - Heart - If Looks Could Kill (Live 1990)[/ame]

I love Heart! She is my idol:

NancyWilsonGuitar.jpg

They KICK ASS on this song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na26mDoaBvc[/ame]

HEART HAS A NEW C.D OUT AUG.31 CALLED ( RED VELVET CAR ).IT WILL HAVE 5 NEW SONGS. CANT WAIT!!!.I FOLLOW THERE FAN PAGE ON MY FACE BOOK SO I KNOW EVERY THING GOING ON .THIS IS FOR ANY ONE WHO DID'NT KNOW.:razz:

Forum List

Back