Ever have a heart attack?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • Not really sure.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
no never had one just pain in my chest which later found out it was just stress that tighten up your chest muscle,makes it feel like one though.hope you get better.:eusa_angel:

Yeah, stress will make you feel a lot of things.:(

I divorced my chest pains 16 years ago.

:lol::lol:

That was bad!!

But so true. :D

Several years ago I had a bad arrhythmic heartbeat episode and was admitted to THE hospital. I was put on Amiodarone. That messed up my thyroid so I weaned myself off the med after a few years. Heart attack ack ack ack acks run in the family as do strokes.

Be well, Count Duckula!

Heart attacks are overrated, but still damn scary. I've had two and two subsequent by-pass surgeries, got the drill on diet, pills, weight, etc. Hang in there and get well. You can still kick ass, just not quite as high. Pappadave

My mom had one in December. She actually doing better than she has in years. They put a stint in, and now she just watches what she does and eats. Her cholesterol is at it's lowest due to medication and eating better. She also goes to the pharmacy and checks her blood pressure three times a week.

Hope you get better soon, and I am glad it wasn't worse.

Also if you are taking Plavix, be alert if you are having heart burn. She had a problem with the plavix, she is still on it, but I guess it can aggravate acid reflux.

Funny store, right after my mom had her attack, I got the worst acid indigestion. I couldn't breath, and it lasted two days. I thought I was having a heart attack myself, it even hurt in my jaw. I took two Zantac and it didn't help. Then my brother smoked me a bowl, and it went away. :lol:

Thanks for all the well-wishes everybody. I am feeling better and it's not yet my time to own property in the bone yard. Doctor's say to slow down quite a bit so I guess from now on I'll not feed on any more high test blood.

Count,

If you smoke you MUST stop. Also, reduce fat intake and go for long walks daily. You WILL recover, you WILL !

Glad to hear you are OK. When you get to my age too many friends have the big C or heart trouble. The tragic ones are those who die so suddenly. I hope I have time to say goodbye when eternity opens it big door. I read Joan Didion's 'The year of Magical Thinking' about how her husband and soulmate just keeled over at the dinner table, a profound and moving view of losing a loved one.

Last Tuesday morning at around 11:15 am, I had a heart attack. I am recovering well. Just curious. Any of you guys or gals ever have a heart attack? There's a simple "Yes" or "No" poll.

You have a heart? Wow. I so did not see that coming. I thought all we conservatives were heartless bastards? I live and learn.

Last Tuesday morning at around 11:15 am, I had a heart attack. I am recovering well. Just curious. Any of you guys or gals ever have a heart attack? There's a simple "Yes" or "No" poll.

You have a heart? Wow. I so did not see that coming. I thought all we conservatives were heartless bastards? I live and learn.

You disgust me. Your vile and contemptable comments to a sick man are beneath contempt. God will judge you harshly my child. You will pay dearly for your vile comments but I will pray for you as always.

California Girl has a good side but hides it very, very well. And, before you say it, CG, shut up.

Forum List

Back