Ever have a heart attack?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • Not really sure.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
That is pretty scary - glad to hear you are on the mend. Good luck with your recovery.

yep. almost four years ago... got a stent... got a boatload of meds... started doing more cardio...lost some weight... things are cool now.

I've never had a heart attack but I do have the "ear lobe crease" which is apparently an indicator of an increased chance of heart attack. So I changed my diet and exercise more.

I had a heart attack on Christmas Eve 2002 at age 54 - I was in ICU for a week was transfered to Trillium Health Centre in Toronto and a stent was put into the lower right quadrant of my heart. I lost about 10% of my heart as a result of the attack. It took about one year for full recovery. I had to stop smoking, take Lipitor and take two BP tabs daily.

You'll get back to normal Count, take it easy and think positive.

Good luck,
Yukon

Thanks for all the well-wishes everybody. I am feeling better and it's not yet my time to own property in the bone yard. Doctor's say to slow down quite a bit so I guess from now on I'll not feed on any more high test blood.

Whoa! Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

You had a heart attack ack ack ack ack ack?!!!

billy-joel.jpg

Last Tuesday morning at around 11:15 am, I had a heart attack. I am recovering well. Just curious. Any of you guys or gals ever have a heart attack? There's a simple "Yes" or "No" poll.

Take it easy. Hope you live a long and happy life. Be sure to eat right and exercise.

Don't think I've ever had a heart attack but the Sunday before last I thought I was having one...turned out to be that I hadn't done my massages for awhile and toxins had built up in my system. I had some lymph-nodes removed along with cancer in my left breast. I need to be more careful, you can die from those toxins.

no never had one just pain in my chest which later found out it was just stress that tighten up your chest muscle,makes it feel like one though.hope you get better.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back