Heard it on faux news first

you can say what ever the hell you want about Fox Viewers. I'm sure they don't give a shit what your OPPONION of them are.
I find the viewers of PMSNBC masochist, who love to watch some vein popping spittle spitting idiot spew garbage at them, do I find the "least informed", yeah probably.

Like I said, Fox has the right to lie and Fox viewers have the right to watch them lie and defend them doing it. The rest of us have a right to laugh at how ill-informed Fox viewers are. I take it you are one of them. :lol:

take whatever you want. For your information, I don't watch any news stations, I get all my news off the Internet. But we know you watch PMSNBC because you spout all their idiotic talking points.

LOL...of course you don't watch Fox, you just defend them like you do. :lol:

As for watching MSNBC, not really. I'll catch Rachel on occasion and Lawerence O'Donnell, but I realize that they are pundits who are paid to put their spin on the news of the day. I certainly don't get my news from those sources (despite the fact that they DO report things accurately and will retract or amend bad information...unlike the pundits on Faux).

Oh, and FACTS aren't talking points. :D

Funny, I haven't seen anyone 'defend' Fox.
Only that due process has been served and a ruling made. The ruling sets a precedent for all the other "thrill up my leg" and false TANG record producing networks.
You watch your lie and let others watch theirs

Forum List

Back