Hear POTUS Speak Spanish Today

Keep in mind the cost of living in Hawaii is a lot higher than here.
But that doesn't mean gov't spending is not out of control and we need to throttle back on transfer payments in a major way.

I know that, it's just that it was my cracking point. I have never voted dem, and now I never will. Obama shanked the anti war, anti drug war crowd and that was the only reasons I was considering dem. I always voted lower taxes when raising my kids and didn't care about the social agenda, I'm glad I didn't vote for him. To me 2 yrs unemployment is 1.5 too many.

The solution is a throttling back of massive government growth and intrusion into the affairs of employers.

Beat that drum, Revere. De-regulation is going to save us? I dun think so...want some gulf shrimp for lunch?

Are you retarded? I think it might be a serious question at this point. In one post you're against big government and in another you mouthe liberal memes about regulation. Do you even know what positions you are in favor of and what you are opposed to?

Okay, well I can't even Begin to imagine WTF YOU are,

but we want our Madeline back!
squint-2.gif

Eu tu, fryenza?

IMO, Obama is attempting to send the message that he supports illegal immigration (which in fact he does). Burns my ass up that so many in public office think the US needs a slave class of Mexican poor or that we have the resources to support one.

arizona-20562284209.jpeg

In my opinon Obama is campaigning and supporting Democratic candidates who may help not hinder his ideas for economic recovery. Why shouldn't he speak another language on American soil, if speaking in Spanish better moves his agenda forward?
The manufactured hysteria on this issue is simply one more effort, one more of the thousand points of darkness, which the right has offered since his election. The evidence is clear, the anti-Obama movement is insular, bigoted and lowbrow.
[would he be better served if he stood up and suggested his Latino listeners looked a bit Asian?]

Last edited:
DEPORTEES
by Woody Guthrie
The crops are all in and the peaches are rotting
The oranges are filed in their creosote dumps
They're flying 'em back to the Mexico border
To take all their money to wade back again
Goodbye to my Juan, farewell Roselita
Adios mes amigos, Jesus e Maria
You won't have a name when you ride the big airplane
All they will call you will be deportees
My father's own father, he waded that river
They took all the money he made in his life
It's six hundred miles to the Mexico border
And they chased them like rustlers, like outlaws, like thieves
The skyplane caught fire over Los Gatos Canyon
The great ball of fire it shook all our hills
Who are these dear friends who are falling like dry leaves?
Radio said, "They are just deportees"
Is this the best way we can grow our big orchards?
Is this the best way we can raise our good crops?
To fall like dry leaves and rot on out topsoil
And be known by no names except "deportees"
Copyright Ludlow Music, Inc.
Recorded on Judy Collins/3 and Guthrie Greatest

More lyrics: Woody Guthrie Lyrics

Forum List

Back