Healthy Lifestyle

Well, there is no need to get frustrated. You need to start with scratch. Stop eating fast food or any kind of junk foods to stay fit. Start eating fruits like apple or bananas for a healthy well-being. Wake up early in the morning and start doing exercise to stay fresh and active for whole day. You should also start practicing yoga for a healthy mind and concentration. Eat only nutritious foods.
I tried it and this really helped me. You should try this once.

Well, there is no need to get frustrated. You need to start with scratch. Stop eating fast food or any kind of junk foods to stay fit. Start eating fruits like apple or bananas for a healthy well-being. Wake up early in the morning and start doing exercise to stay fresh and active for whole day. You should also start practicing yoga for a healthy mind and concentration. Eat only nutritious foods.
I tried it and this really helped me. You should try this once.

I enjoy yoga, but it's not a great calorie burner.

Eat only nutritious foods.

Nah. Life is too short for that. And, it is good to enjoy some things that aren't nutritious as well. It is all about striking a balance.

Granny an' Uncle Ferd both big fans of `shrooms...
:cool:
Study: Mushrooms Can Help Dieters
April 22, 2013 - The humble mushroom can pack a powerful nutritional punch, according to two new studies released Monday. The edible fungus can help dieters reduce their intake of red meat and still feel full, and can provide as much vitamin D as a nutritional supplement.
Researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health gave one group of obese adults about one-quarter of a liter of white button mushrooms per day in place of meat. A second group was placed on a standard weight reduction diet.

At the end of a year-long trial, the mushroom group lost more pounds and maintained their weight loss better than the control group. The findings show the benefit of substituting low-energy-density foods, like mushrooms, for high-energy-density foods, like lean ground beef, for reducing energy and fat intake.

In a separate study, at Boston University School of Medicine, researchers randomly gave a small group of healthy adults supplements of either vitamin D2, vitamin D3 or mushroom powder containing vitamin D2 for 12 weeks during the winter. The vitamin, which is crucial for bone health, muscle strength and immune system function, is produced naturally in our skin when exposed to the sun.

At the end of the trial, there was no difference in levels of vitamin D among the three groups. The investigators say their results show that mushrooms are a good natural food source for this important nutrient. Both studies received funding from The Mushroom Council, a group of U.S. mushroom producers and importers.

Study: Mushrooms Can Help Dieters

Make your own decisions and keep them to yourself. Don't tell anyone what to do or what to eat. The time is fast coming when people are fed up with this kind of manipulative control and telling people what to do will be hazardous to your health.

She ASKED. Asshole.

I don't think fast food is any better or worse than anything else. You can eat a healthy diet including fast food. There is nothing wrong with a burger. Don't get fries and a soda with it. Or, get a grilled chicken sandwich or salad. I think one can incorporate fast food with a healthy diet.

Depends entirely on the fast food. Have you ever looked at the nutrition information for various fast foods? Some of it is SHOCKING. Horrible. More calories, sugar and fat in one fast food meal than I eat in an entire day.

People need to be very wary of fast food. At least look up the nutritional information and be informed before eating it.

That said, I believe that being able to have your favorite treats sometimes is the secret to long-term success. Some foods just have to be limited. But not banned. : )

(wow, Walt, I didn't realize you revived such an old thread! Oh, well, it's more interesting than some of the newer ones!)

Last edited:
If you want to loss your weight than avoid foods which your favorite. You also need to diet and exercise and avoid your morning break fast.

Go primal.

Cut out the grains and dairy eat lots of veggies and lean meats.

Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.

Don't waste your money on gym membership get outside and use your body. Run, jump, climb pick up heavy things. Have fun.

I am fed up with fast foods, and trying to loss my weight, In fact i want to adopt healthy lifestyle. Please help me how can I live healthy life, recommend me healthy diet and also exercise.

Step one: Stop eating fast food. Cook your own meals. But fresh fruits, vegetables and meats and cook at home.

I agree, avoid eating at fast food, we will not only save money but at the same time we can eat fresh and nutritious food as we are the one who make it and we know what are the ingredients used and how it was prepared.

New Topics

Forum List

Back