Healthy Ego v Narcissism

OK... with that in mind then, it surely does look as though obama is a narcissist.

Not at all. He loves and cares for his wife and children, and he is offering whole hearted service to the world and the nation.

Conservatives are grouchy and cynical about Barack Obama, because of 'sour grapes'. He won the election.

The rest of us are not cynical and see him for what he is. The real deal, a great man, on his way to becoming a truly great President.

OK... with that in mind then, it surely does look as though obama is a narcissist.

Not at all. He loves and cares for his wife and children, and he is offering whole hearted service to the world and the nation.

Conservatives are grouchy and cynical about Barack Obama, because of 'sour grapes'. He won the election.

The rest of us are not cynical and see him for what he is. The real deal, a great man, on his way to becoming a truly great President.

Excuse me sky.... I must go PUKE....

Don't ya love it when you post something that OBVIOUSLY gets under the moon bats skin Kath? It VALIDATES it...

To disagree with what you write does not mean that it gets under one's skin.

I guess thinking that make you feel better, more impotent?:lol:

I almost always say "we" from my Corps training. I think most people say "I" Bush said I most of the time, but probably spelled it :eye" or :\"aye"

But if that is all you have to post.:eusa_whistle::eek::clap2:

The opposite of "moonbat" is "sunrat"?

Why not find a real issue to talk about, I am so tired of these non-issues and nitpicking garbage. Here, someone look up some of these:

How much of our taxes he is wasting on environut policies.

How much of our freedoms he is taking away just to give another class of people handouts.

Why isn't anything he does different yet he keeps calling for "change"?

How about, why were enough republican supporters stupid enough to vote for the fucker?

1. Why not talk about his interest in putting science front and center?
2. Why not talk about his committment to transparency vs Bush secrecy?
3. Why not focus on how many complex issues he's actually addressing, differently from Bush?
4. Why not look at what really will work to get our country and the world on track, and the efforts the administration is employing to do so?
5. How about addressing the need for bipartisan cooperation and what obstacles we have to achieving it?

A true narcissist does not consider other human beings as human. All others exist for the narcissist as 'ego supply'.

And just where did you divine that tidbit?

She's correct. Full blown narcissists have no empathy with others, any they have contact with are for their own use.

It's the reason my ex got up on the stand and answered the judge, "Why should I have to pay for those children, (6-9 years of age), what are they doing for me?" He seriously was confounded when ordered to undergo psychiatric testing, yes, the bottom line was narcissism.

Hmmm ... damn it, can't blame my not caring about people on being a narcissist since I have one real life friend I associate and actually care about children. Oh well, still just anti-social I guess.

Why not find a real issue to talk about, I am so tired of these non-issues and nitpicking garbage. Here, someone look up some of these:

How much of our freedoms he is taking away just to give another class of people handouts.

How about, why were enough republican supporters stupid enough to vote for the fucker?

3. Why not focus on how many complex issues he's actually addressing, differently from Bush?
4. Why not look at what really will work to get our country and the world on track, and the efforts the administration is employing to do so?
5. How about addressing the need for bipartisan cooperation and what obstacles we have to achieving it?

See? So many real issues about him to discuss, what's with all this low level bashing instead?

A true narcissist does not consider other human beings as human. All others exist for the narcissist as 'ego supply'.

And just where did you divine that tidbit?

NPD is a type of psychological personality disorder characterized primarily by grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy. Narcissism occurs in a spectrum of severity, but the pathologically narcissistic tend to be extremely self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ perspectives, insensitive to others’ needs and indifferent to the effect of their own egocentric behavior.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder NPD: Overview of Symptoms, Diagnosis and Prognosis of Clinical Narcissism

Looks like you fell for it hook, line, and sinker, Sky. If I was an Obama supporter, I wouldn't have brought these issues up.
1) What you stated was way too vague. Just what kind of science? Global warming, going to Mars??? Global warming hasn't been proven that Man is the cause. Despite what Old Rockhead thinks.
2) Are we talking about the transparency to the Stimulus Package that no one had time to read...including the people who voted on it? Yeah, transparency that will raise the deficit to levels no one have even dreamed about.
3)Complex issues? Liking what it's going to cost the Americans for the next 50-60 years min.? Boy you need to drink from the Kool Aid keg.
4) Spending money we don't have is not going to solve the world problems, just perpetuate the problems of the US and the world. The efforts from what I see is nationalizing banks, insurance Co., auto industries.
5) He has shown no bipartisanship except for empty lip service. I don't call three republicans voting for the stimulus package, bipartisanship. Pelosi, and Reid don't want bipartisanship. What they say is "We won, get over it."
Just sayin....Sky

Last edited:

Forum List

Back