Healthy Discusion About Marijuana

I am quite addicted to it, I even hook a little to support my habit.
I buy my stuff on Friday to last the weekend.. Hotbox my TV Room or just go straight out to my friends house and chill there.. Thank god we have Wendys and BK like 5 mins away..

But when I do smoke, It's mostly with friends.. Sometimes i'll just finish up a gram or 2 by myself if some was left over.

:lol:

What do y'all smoke out of?

I buy my stuff on Friday to last the weekend.. Hotbox my TV Room or just go straight out to my friends house and chill there.. Thank god we have Wendys and BK like 5 mins away..

But when I do smoke, It's mostly with friends.. Sometimes i'll just finish up a gram or 2 by myself if some was left over.

Depends on what i have available.. lol..

Sometimes my Snow white pipe, or just a straight out Blunt..

That's chill. You ever try a vaporizer? :lol:

I smoked a large blunt with my boy earlier tonight. Right now I got my bubbler out.

I smoked a large blunt with my boy earlier tonight. Right now I got my bubbler out.

haha niceee..

I just use the Black and Mild Blunt wraps.. take out the tobacco put it all in and boom.. there you go.. no hassle with rolling it up.. It sucks when your high and your trying to roll one.. :lol:

haha niceee..

I just use the Black and Mild Blunt wraps.. take out the tobacco put it all in and boom.. there you go.. no hassle with rolling it up.. It sucks when your high and your trying to roll one.. :lol:

We used a zig-zag blunt wrap ... "Ju Ju Blue" flavored or some shit ... it was pretty good. They come two in resealable pack. Cuts out all the BS that comes with prepping one from scratch ... but lots of people dig doin' all that too.

nope! never have.. I've always wanted to try it though.. Too damn expensive.. unless you buy a midget one. :lol:
Yeah, I used a friend's recently - it hits you hard and tastes good! Now I can't decide if I want to invest in a vape or a shisha/hooka. :eusa_think:

haha niceee..

We used a zig-zag blunt wrap ... "Ju Ju Blue" flavored or some shit ... it was pretty good. They come two in resealable pack. Cuts out all the BS that comes with prepping one from scratch ... but lots of people dig doin' all that too.

Very nice... I remember buying a Blunt wrap with Apple Flavor.. that stuff was pretty good not gonna lie..

nope! never have.. I've always wanted to try it though.. Too damn expensive.. unless you buy a midget one. :lol:
Yeah, I used a friend's recently - it hits you hard and tastes good! Now I can't decide if I want to invest in a vape or a shisha/hooka. :eusa_think:

Nice, I still can't find anyone who has one anyways.. they all have pipes..

Hmm.. I want a Hookah when i get the money.. but it's up to you. :cool:

haha niceee..

Very nice... I remember buying a Blunt wrap with Apple Flavor.. that stuff was pretty good not gonna lie..

Nice, I still can't find anyone who has one anyways.. they all have pipes..

Hmm.. I want a Hookah when i get the money.. but it's up to you. :cool:

Never smoke out of Hookah with a black man!

This post was not supposed to be how you smoke.

If legalized the money saved on prosecution and enforcement of marijuana laws could be well in the billions. Money that could be used to fund better training for teachers, new roads, tax cuts.

If legalized the money saved on prosecution and enforcement of marijuana laws could be well in the billions. Money that could be used to fund better training for teachers, new roads, tax cuts.

You can't really expect for people not to talk about how we smoke.. It's kinda the whole point..

But I agree.. It would save a lot of money on the "War On Pot", First of all, it would put the Drug Dealers out of business, since Company's and stores would start selling...

And a Benefit out of that, is that your sure that your Pot isn't Laced.

smoke one marijuana cigarette and you've done the damage of 1 package of cigarettes.. not to mention loss of brain cells.. most democwats suffer from this.. :eusa_angel:

Show me one person who has gotten lung cancer from smoking pot

If you think you can control a thread around here, I would get some valium.

If you think you can control a thread around here, I would get some valium.

I think a better response would have been: If you think you can control a thread around here, I would smoke some more. :tongue:

You can't really expect for people not to talk about how we smoke.. It's kinda the whole point..

But I agree.. It would save a lot of money on the "War On Pot", First of all, it would put the Drug Dealers out of business, since Company's and stores would start selling...

And a Benefit out of that, is that your sure that your Pot isn't Laced.

Legal Marijuana would also be cheaper then current street prices

Forum List

Back