HealthSouth

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I'm just curious what everyone else thinks about HealthSouth's fraud charges and what kind of stuff you've heard. For those who haven't heard, HealthSouth is on the A-list of fraudulent companies along with Worldcom and Enron. I'd say more, but I don't know how much I'm allowed. I have insider info, but I'm bound by a gag order for the time being.

If you want what's public, look up HealthSouth or Richard Scrushy (former CEO) online.

Mr. P said:
My friendly suggestion to you would be, ZIP IT!:)

It's not too tight. My rule is not to say anything I don't first see in the news, because I know for a fact that that stuff isn't gagged, and even if it is, it's already out, making it not gagged.

Hobbit said:
It's not too tight. My rule is not to say anything I don't first see in the news, because I know for a fact that that stuff isn't gagged, and even if it is, it's already out, making it not gagged.
So, you're not under a court ordered gag
order?

Mr. P said:
So, you're not under a court ordered gag
order?

I am, it's just that some things are gagged and some aren't. It's just complicated to try to figure out which stuff I can say and what I can't. For example, I saw in the news that one of the higher ups in the company provided some stuff to the FBI on his way to jail. However, I've not seen any reports on the contents of that stuff, so that's where I must draw the line. I've also seen reports that the CEO inflated profits, so I can tell that to anyone. However, I can't tell anyone how he pulled it off. Until I saw these reports, I just didn't say anything at all about any of this stuff.

Forum List

Back