Healthcare winners and losers?

It's right there in the Bill truthmatters...now why don't you sit back, clear your schedule on the Cartoon Network for the next week and read the Bill....then, as Obama likes to say...
how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fu.jpg

PROVE its in the Bill.

You seem to have read it and know all about where it is so go get the proof.

Did you read the article from MSNBC? I would suggest you do as it provides a tidy little synopsis on how you get screwed until 2014 waiting for any benefits from this Bill....but if you still refuse to admit the myriad of flaws in this Bill which still leaves 11 MILLION AMERICANS WITH NO HEALTH INSURANCE then go right ahead....you are the classic example of an ostrich.....party before country.

Miss Priss doesn't get screwed. It's obvious she doesn't have to work. That means she's sucking off someone who makes enough that getting slammed in the wallet doesn't matter.

People not having insurance and dying off for lack of care is happening right now
And will continue to do so. Nothing will change in that area. So spare the emotional platitudes argument.

Indeed. If there is such An Epidemic of People Without Insurance DYING, why does ObamaCare wait until 2014 to provide coverage for them?

Biggest losers?

It's a ripple effect that will soon lead to the destruction of the universe.

First, we apparently lost one of our posters, ihopehefails, who has killed himself in protest.

Second, babies will die. "I did believe, and still believe, that that Senate bill is a baby-killing bill." Rep. Randy Neugebauer

Third, the nation will die. "President Obama has betrayed his oath to the nation" Mitten Romney

Fourth the earth implodes. "It's Armageddon." John Boehner

Finally, Jesus smites the universe because we all know that somewhere, somehow, a gay person will receive medical care because of this EVIL bill.

Yeah. You already proved how you are with your perverted version of the Golden Rule. :eusa_eh:

Are you sure there isn't anything in the 2300 pages, minus the upcoming additions that Obama announced the senate would be making shortly?

If that is the case then the government will probably make a new regulation forcing the insurance companies to provide those policies at an equal rate to all other policies so they are non-dicriminatory. This will either make my private insurance cost skyrocket or force the ins companies, who make about 3% profit, out of business.
There's NO rate controls anywhere in any of the bills.

Again, as I said: Were I a friend of big insurance, I would have been the one who wrote this bill.

I believe they do have to spread the cost out to all insurees.

From what I understand they can not penalize individuals by jacking up their individual accounts.

The insurace cos can still make a profit and give the service. They have in the past taken a smaller profit margin and still survived and prospered.

Proof Proof Proof...where's the proof. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE!!!!!!!

Health care gains start soon ? bigger ones later - Health care reform- msnbc.com

Other reforms starting this year would prevent insurers from canceling the policies of people who get sick, from denying coverage to children with medical problems, and from putting lifetime dollar limits on a policy.

These changes will spread risks more broadly, but they're also likely to nudge insurance premiums somewhat higher.

That is one really crazy assed opinion of what is going to happen.

Thank you very much for the confirmation of the correctness of my assessment.

If you think it's crazy assed, it must be the epitome of rational thinking.

So you think the democratic partys aims are to kill people?

That is your assessment?

People not having insurance and dying off for lack of care is happening right now, If this was the aim of the democrats then why bother to change how they die?

You see your crazy assed assessment just infered that the Republicans (who have fought every attempt to cover people for decades) are for the way they die now instead right?

Your false train of logic in your assessment is obvious to anyone but you I guess.

What's wrong, dipshit? You KNOW I'm pissing you off. I ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will. Got a few beads of sweat on your forehead trying to ignore me? In case no one else knows, you can't put ME on ignore.

Try responding, loser.

These changes will spread risks more broadly, but they're also likely to nudge insurance premiums somewhat higher.
Because there are NO rate or price controls, anywhere in the bill!

Insurance providers' stocks are skyrocketing today, exactly as I predicted they would months ago if this thing passed.

Last edited:
Link removed due to potential malware issues. CW

Profits have soared as the industry has consolidated.

Guess what party presided over the years when it consolidated and did nothing to keep the profits of 1000 plus increases ate up the care Americans could get?

Last edited:

Other reforms starting this year would prevent insurers from canceling the policies of people who get sick, from denying coverage to children with medical problems, and from putting lifetime dollar limits on a policy.

so all the company's that just jacked their rates will jack them again ....

then there will be senate hearings and lots of screaming and grandstanding while senators ask why rates went up.....

then there will be senate hearings and lots of screaming and grandstanding while senators ask why rates went up.....

Is that as important as steroids in MLB?:confused:

Because there are NO rate or price controls, anywhere in the bill!

Insurance providers' stocks are skyrocketing today, exactly as I predicted they would months ago if this thing passed.

Absolutely correct. These idiots think that they will be able to go down to Walgreen's, purchase a health insurance program for 100 dollars a month after this abortion funding, illegal alien entitlement program gets underway.

Where they fail...and have always failed....in their analysis is this. There are no price controls...MM is spot on the money....insurance rates wil more than likely double within the next 2 years. Obama will use this as an excuse to set up a single payer option....but what Obama doesn't realize is that he will no longer have a rubber stamp Congress after 2010.

Guess what party presided over the years when it consolidated and did nothing to keep the profits of 1000 plus increases from eating up the care Americans could get?

When will you people stop protecting massive profits over the interest of the vast majority of the American people?

Last edited:
The REAL deal:

Truth Matters Not -- Health care Reform

Dude, if you are waiting on an honest debate on Healthcare with TM, I got some West Texas swampland for sale. She's a f-ing 'tard. Has been for at least the past 5 years I've known her.

You're wasting your time using facts, logic and common sense on her. It just doesn't work.
Heh.

You'll change your tune after you visit the link.

Health care gains start soon ? bigger ones later - Health care reform- msnbc.com

Is that as important as steroids in MLB?:confused:

or footbal national championship playoff.....or filling out your march madness bracket.....

Guess what party presided over the years when it consolidated and did nothing to keep the profits of 1000 plus increases from eating up the care Americans could get?

When will you people stop protecting massive profits over the interest of the vast majority of the American people?
Ask Obama and Congress, stupid.

What part of health insurance providers' stocks skyrocketing today do you not get?

Guess what party presided over the years when it consolidated and did nothing to keep the profits of 1000 plus increases ate up the care Americans could get?

Since when was taking away individual liberty, THE cornerstone of the US Constitution, in the best interest of the American people?

Hint: It's not, you leftwingnut fuckwit.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back