Healthcare Reform Report Card = Obamacare vs. the best insurance on the planet

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by merrill, Apr 10, 2012.

1. merrill

merrill VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +92
  2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,115
    Best healthcare in the world if you can afford it. How many millions of Americas had insurance 10 years ago but don't today?

How many people had good insurance 10 years ago but today their insurance sucks?

Let me let you in on a little secret. Remember when the majority of your insurance was paid by you and your company and when you went to the doctor it was relatively inexpensive? The insurance companies are, as I'm sure a lot of you know, moving to the new system. YOU pay $3000 out of pocket if you are single and $6000 if you are a couple FIRST and then the insurance company kicks in after that.

And you would think this new way would be A LOT cheaper monthy than the old way but its actually more expensive. Se we are paying a HUGE monthly fee just to have insurance, that doesn't even kick in until you max out. What fucking coverage is that?

At least Obama made them give preventative care and annual checkups for free.

The Healthcare companies are gobbling up too much of our GDP. No wonder no one is buying any boats, cars, jewelry, etc. We're all saving up for the next time we get sick.

P.S. People who don't have insurance are costing each of us an extra $1000 a year. I say that's justification for the mandate.

3. ronekenn

ronekenn ronekenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    sealybobo you have done such a very nice information about insurance. I really need this information. Please give me more information about world best healthcare companies.

4. EdwardBaiamonte

EdwardBaiamonte Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,046
    I going to blow you mind but here goes: the liberals made competition illegal among health insurance companies and that is why they are getting so much of our GDP!!

Please pass it on!!!

Millions and millions are ignorant exactly like you are. What will happen when everyone knows the truth!!!

5. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Plz learn English then come back

6. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    A :link: to support your psychobabble would be appreciated.

7. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    Strait out da hood man!

8. EdwardBaiamonte

EdwardBaiamonte Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,046
    I going to blow you mind but here goes: the liberals made competition illegal among health insurance companies and that is why they are getting so much of our GDP!!

9. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Plz source the bill that made competition illegal. Oh wait you're justispewing bullshit and refuse to actually post realize it because youa re so hepatic you are unable emotional to accept that you are wrong and stupid. How sad I pray for you.
    IF competition is illegal good thing we now have Obamacare which forces competition,
    but weird you hate obamacare.
    So you're flip-flopper int he tune of Mitt romney. In one paragraph you go form
    calling competition the greatest thing ever and in the next you bash it like its the devil

10. jgarden

jgarden Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +201
    So how does "EdwardBaiamonte," in his conservative world, explain why the lowest healthcare administrative costs are not in the US, but in Canada where they have a universal system which allows no competition to drive down costs?

Last edited: May 25, 2012