Healthcare-Recovery

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
President Barack Obama said on Wednesday he realized Americans were skeptical about his healthcare overhaul, but that the country's economic recovery depended on implementing the $1 trillion plan.
washingtonpost.com

It has not been mentioned before or linked to PASSING the stimulus, but now the stimulus in dependent upon this passing.

This fucking guy is something else ... constantly lying and people believe his bs.

If health care was to wait a year to see how the economy does after the stimulus kicks in (at least that's what we are told now) I dont see a problem with it, but I do see pushing through a massively expensive program for ones personal gains as a huge issue!!

Well 'catastrophe' to be averted meant the stimulus had to be passed 'within hours' and that worked. Now this healthcare thing is being scare mongered and pushed by those that said that was all GW ever did. It's not working this time though, which is why there is pure panic setting in.

Obama is correct that we need drastic changes to our healthcare system to slow down the spiraling increases in cost for healthcare. If nothing is done, it will become a catastrophic situation that will have a terrible long term effect on our economy. Is the Obama/Democratic plan the solution? I'm not sure.

The problem is that nobody else has come up with any workable solutions. All we continue to hear is how everything is so wonderful the way it is. And the proof of this is in all the polls we see how the vast majority of Americans are happy with the healthcare they currently have. However, if every American had to pay for his/her own healthcare, and it wasn't forced on employers to do so, I think you would find many of these same people having a very difficult time with our current system.

But then again, that is part of my solution, to remove employers from the business of being health insurance providers. While as a whole it may seem that employers would drive down the cost of health insurance, the opposite is actually the case. And for most people, the options for what type of coverage they may receive is limited to a couple of plans that their employer has chosen. If it were up to each individual, they could choose a plan that best fits their needs, and they would also be more cost conscientious.

In mu opinion there are far to many cry babies taking advantage of the system in place and looking for more handout with this. Take them out of the picture and the number drops significantly.

Think ... cant afford health care, but can afford a cell or multiple within a family, computer(s), SUV, 150.00 jeans, 125.00 sneaks, gold chains, diamonds, wheels on a car that cost more than the car, a stereo system in the same vehicle that out does my home system and more all while collecting welfare and food stamps and living in subsidized housing ...

Yea it my be stereo typing but its the truth!

President Barack Obama said on Wednesday he realized Americans were skeptical about his healthcare overhaul, but that the country's economic recovery depended on implementing the $1 trillion plan.

Ever hear the saying, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you." People are not buying into this sack of crap.

Ever hear the saying, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you." People are not buying into this sack of crap.
Yes, Reagan said that, but he increased the size of government.

In mu opinion there are far to many cry babies taking advantage of the system in place and looking for more handout with this. Take them out of the picture and the number drops significantly.

Think ... cant afford health care, but can afford a cell or multiple within a family, computer(s), SUV, 150.00 jeans, 125.00 sneaks, gold chains, diamonds, wheels on a car that cost more than the car, a stereo system in the same vehicle that out does my home system and more all while collecting welfare and food stamps and living in subsidized housing ...

Yea it my be stereo typing but its the truth!

Oh ok, that explains a lot - it is not you typing, it's your stereo typing...

:rofl:

Dude, if you don't want to be too obvious, try not to be so obvious...

Forum List

Back