Healthcare Misdirection

code1211

Apr 8, 2009
If anyone has ever tried to make a purchasing decision re: Health Insurance, they know that there are measurables between Insurance programs. Anyone who has used insurance has noticed the same things.

Co-pays for services and drugs, deductables, coverage limits across time, coverage caps, covered precedures and pre-existing conditions.

The only one of these that I've heard discussed is pre-existing conditions.

Co-pays apply to office visits, drugs, all proceedures, E-Room visits, Hospital stays and every other thing you can think of.

This debate is being conducted at 35 thousand feet, but the care will be conducted on the ground. Any bill passed by the Congress must by detailed to the nth degree in what is covered and what is not. Details will make the dream a nightmare.

What is hailed today by the Administration as the panacea will undoubtedly be the same ol' same ol' from Uncle Sam. I'm a tad suspiscious of the government running anything. We have all heard the Postal Service motto starting out, "Niether rain nor snow...", but that has changed a tad to the point today where our mail carriers won't get out of their vehicle to get to the mail box if it snowed.

I can hardly wait to have this commitment applied to healthcare.

If anyone has ever tried to make a purchasing decision re: Health Insurance, they know that there are measurables between Insurance programs. Anyone who has used insurance has noticed the same things.

Co-pays for services and drugs, deductables, coverage limits across time, coverage caps, covered precedures and pre-existing conditions.

Co-pays apply to office visits, drugs, all proceedures, E-Room visits, Hospital stays and every other thing you can think of.

This debate is being conducted at 35 thousand feet, but the care will be conducted on the ground. Any bill passed by the Congress must by detailed to the nth degree in what is covered and what is not. Details will make the dream a nightmare.

What is hailed today by the Administration as the panacea will undoubtedly be the same ol' same ol' from Uncle Sam. I'm a tad suspiscious of the government running anything. We have all heard the Postal Service motto starting out, "Niether rain nor snow...", but that has changed a tad to the point today where our mail carriers won't get out of their vehicle to get to the mail box if it snowed.

Good points.

I have seen government healthcare up close and personal after 20 years in the Navy. Does anyone remember the condition of the VA hospitals and the stink that raises from time to time? Does anyone know that Obama said he will pay for his new government run healthcare scheme by eliminating the fraud and waste in Medicare/Medicaid?
The pro government run healthcare loons think that this new plan will be fraud free!!!!

How stupid is that!!!!!?????

Good points.

I have seen government healthcare up close and personal after 20 years in the Navy. Does anyone remember the condition of the VA hospitals and the stink that raises from time to time? Does anyone know that Obama said he will pay for his new government run healthcare scheme by eliminating the fraud and waste in Medicare/Medicaid?
The pro government run healthcare loons think that this new plan will be fraud free!!!!

I bring up the VA all the time in my healthcare discussions.

Along with Social Security, Medicare, Free Care for Native americans as guaranteed under US treaties, underfunding cash for clunkers, lack of WMD and congress' willingness to invade iraq, and on and on and on.

LOL.
Obama's plan for eliminating the fraud in Medicare/Medicaid?..........eliminate the programs lock, stock and barrel.

How do you senior citizens feel about that?

LOL.
Obama's plan for eliminating the fraud in Medicare/Medicaid?..........eliminate the programs lock, stock and barrel.

I feel like you are one dumb ass for trying to lie to me.

Look you ASSWIPE, Obama and the Democrats in Congress already CUT Medicare funds and are planning to do it again. Take your ass somewhere else. The only LIAR here right now is YOU. You either believe the bullshit or more likely just don't give a fuck about people's rights and the law OR the Constitution.

LOL.

I feel like you are one dumb ass for trying to lie to me.

Here's a link for the terminally stupid ass motherf*ckers like you on this message board.
:: Health Care Reform - Fact Check #2: Obama To End Medicare Advantage In Furtherance Of Single Payer System : Health Plan Law

Good points.

the HC in the NAV was pretty damned good when I was involved in it.

I also go the VA hospital now.

That service is better than the service I get in the local hospitals.

Of course none of that matters since the Obama plan doesn't act5ually have anything to do with providing care, does it?

All the Obama plan is pay for services you buy from the private sector.

Now seriously...you didn't already know that?

Only Americans could go so feral over an actuary argument.

I miss my demented homeland.

When your founding documents tell the govt they must stay out of your life and you have the complete freedom to say what you want you end up with people going feral (love the way you used feral BTW)

Its just nature :D

PATEK dont bother with the links and the facts, I tried getting these wingnuts to actually read hr3200 and they are more interested in just regurgitating talking points of politicians who haven't even read it themselves.

Blind leading the Blind

EDIT: See Ed hasn't read the bill or he would know there are provisions relating to the care segment not just the coverage...he is being led by the blind and doesn't realize it yet....he will hopefully read the bill himself soon.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back