Healthcare Is Still A Broken System

Reduce the cost?????? you admit theres cost ????? So where does this xtra cash come from to cover this cost you finally admitted

My sister has no insurance. Her son turned 18 and Medicaid dumped her. She has Hepatitis and may die soon.

Giving her insurance that no doctor will take is not giving her health care.

You leftist zombies, just don't understand the underlying reason for this....it's POWER over your life, and NOTHING to do with BETTER HEALTHCARE for you!

Gruber-on-the-lies-told-to-pass-Obamacare1.jpg

My sister has no insurance. Her son turned 18 and Medicaid dumped her. She has Hepatitis and may die soon.

Giving her insurance that no doctor will take is not giving her health care.

You posted this in another thread and I responded to it but you never returned to the thread. :dunno:

says reducing cost...........not eliminate........so where does the cash come from .........

Riighhhtttttt.........typical lib indifference to costs imposed by magical thinking

Is English not your first language, or are you deliberately misrepresenting what I post?

When you're ready to comport yourself like an adult, get back to me.

Meanwhile, here are some other links for you to ignore:

Questions and Answers on Employer Shared Responsibility Provisions Under the Affordable Care Act

If you can stay on topic, we can continue. If you can't, don't expect a response.

Forum List

Back