Health Scare Crisis

You 'believe" you know. You are too scared to really "know"
I only just caught this. Do you have any clue how nonsensical this is? Especially IF you even bothered to read the OP? Scared people believe smoking WILL kill them. I'm on the opposite side of that.

The Scared people are the smart people. You do know that "fear" is a mechanicism of survival don't you? "Fright or flight? there for a reason.. no dear MM what you are describing is not some paranormal mind control over your environment what you are describing is called "rationalization" pure and simple.

You want to know the most hilarious thing about Willow's stance ... she thinks this is a liberal v conservative thing ... :lol:

So Willow, how many of your fellow conservatives know you are for the government health machine telling you what to do?
Even funnier than that, is my suspicion that she thinks I'm a conservative!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She usedto think you were a conservative.. now i think you radical!

She usedto think you were a conservative.. now i think you radical!
You're wrong there. You do not actually think, you mostly feel. You allow your intellect to atrophy in the backseat of the SUV of life, while your heart drives. When it should be, the intellect driving and the heart in the passenger seat, holding the roadmap.

are you gonna sit there and tell us that lung cancer is the only adverse effect you might have from smoking?
Fine.... Let's double the 200,000 number I gave. Hell, let's triple it! No, let's do even better than that, let's make it 900 thousand new medical cases of all types, due to smoking per year. That's fine, so long as you know the difference between 900 thousand cases and 48 fucking MILLION smokers!
and, that since so many don't get it smoking is just fine and dandy as long as you believe you won't get lung cancer?
It's fine and dandy so long as it's fine and dandy with YOU. It's a personal choice if you want to smoke. And if you do, clearly the odds are on your side. The numbers don't lie. Which is quite contrary to popular, conditioned belief.
and you say I don't have common sense? :lol:
You might have it, but you quash it, squelch it, let mindless fear and greatly exaggerated dangers override it. Because you are conditioned to do so.

People either get busy living, or get busy dying. I choose to be busy with the living, and give dying no concern whatsoever, because I know it's coming for me one day no matter what I do. And when you learn to really and truly accept and embrace that, it's quite liberating.

Last edited:
are you gonna sit there and tell us that lung cancer is the only adverse effect you might have from smoking?
Fine.... Let's double the 200,000 number I gave. Hell, let's triple it! No, let's do even better than that, let's make it 900 thousand new medical cases of all types, due to smoking per year. That's fine, so long as you know the difference between 900 thousand cases and 48 fucking MILLION smokers!
and, that since so many don't get it smoking is just fine and dandy as long as you believe you won't get lung cancer?
It's fine and dandy so long as it's fine and dandy with YOU. It's a personal choice if you want to smoke. And if you do, clearly the odds are on your side. The numbers don't lie. Which is quite contrary to popular, conditioned belief.
You might have it, but you quash it, squelch it, let mindless fear and greatly exaggerated dangers override it. Because you are conditioned to do so.

People either get busy living, or get busy dying. I choose to be busy with the living, and give dying no concern whatsoever, because I know it's coming for me one day no matter what I do. And when you learn to really and truly accept and embrace that, it's quite liberating.

I don't have mindless fear! Want Proof? I'm not the one out there trying to rationalize "mind over matter." only fearful peoples do that! :lol:

Fine.... Let's double the 200,000 number I gave. Hell, let's triple it! No, let's do even better than that, let's make it 900 thousand new medical cases of all types, due to smoking per year. That's fine, so long as you know the difference between 900 thousand cases and 48 fucking MILLION smokers!It's fine and dandy so long as it's fine and dandy with YOU. It's a personal choice if you want to smoke. And if you do, clearly the odds are on your side. The numbers don't lie. Which is quite contrary to popular, conditioned belief.

I don't have mindless fear! Want Proof? I'm not the one out there trying to rationalize "mind over matter." only fearful peoples do that! :lol:
Rationalizing is what you are doing, O conditioned one.

I notice you have no answer to the math.....

Forum List

Back