Health Plans Must Provide Some Preventive Tests at No Cost

.....................The health insurance benefit has value, but it has a limited value. When the cost exceeds that value, it ceases to be valuable. Once employers think they can get away with dumping the liability on the government they will do so. Especially in a recession when there are many qualified workers for those jobs.

Rabbi,
. . . I participate in the discussion thread “Medicare is USA's Golden standard of public health care “ that's posted on the government healthcare forum board.

I agree with this analysis and I just quoted within thast discussion thread.

Respectfully, Supposn

.....................The health insurance benefit has value, but it has a limited value. When the cost exceeds that value, it ceases to be valuable. Once employers think they can get away with dumping the liability on the government they will do so. Especially in a recession when there are many qualified workers for those jobs.

Rabbi,
. . . I participate in the discussion thread “Medicare is USA's Golden standard of public health care “ that's posted on the government healthcare forum board.

I agree with this analysis and I just quoted within thast discussion thread.

Respectfully, Supposn

Thanks. It would seem obvious to anyone with 2 functioning brain cells and a lick of sense. Unfortunately that doesn't describe about a third of board members.

Forum List

Back