Health Insurance premiums rise, employers are bracing!!!!

A shame nobody saw al this coming. Oh, wait.

Certainty not the Pubs, but then again they didn't give a crap. Good thing the Dems did something but now the Pubs are going to take it away, WHY? because they don't give a crap.
Why?

Because it's sinking faster than the Titanic

Yes that was an 2002 article. Thank you for making my point.

What article?

I'm talking about TODAY.

ACA is falling apart.

Do you have access to a television?

TURN IT ON, LEARN SOMETHING
Right treating disease is so much better. Also going to the ER is much cheaper than going to the Dr. Office. How foolish of those Dems. Then again the diseased are a nuisance, they can just die at home or in the streets.
Urgent care is inexpensive, but progressives are renowned cheapskates.

Most urgent cares, all of them will not take non insured people, good try though. The only ave is ER, and I'm sure the Pubs will write a law about that,
No insurance, pay up front. No money no treatment.

Most urgent cares, all of them will not take non insured people, good try though. The only ave is ER, and I'm sure the Pubs will write a law about that,
No urgent care has ever turned me away for not having insurance, and I've been to plenty of them.

Try another lie, prog.

No urgent care has ever turned me away for not having insurance, and I've been to plenty of them.

Try another lie, prog.

So you have no insurance and you pay cash. An urgent care unless life threatening will not see you without money or insurance, but if you happen to know of one , please let us know.

Urgent Care For Uninsured Patients

Urgent care centers vary by location. This means that one urgent care clinic might charge you $75 while another one a mile away could charge $150. However, in general the cost of an urgent care visit without insurance ranges from $71-125. This is the base price of a visit before additional services. Here are a few additional urgent care services that could make your visit more costly.

How Much Does Urgent Care Cost? - Urgent Care FAQ's

So you have no insurance and you pay cash. An urgent care unless life threatening will not see you without money or insurance, but if you happen to know of one , please let us know.
I told you I paid cash. Check with a local community college for reading comprehension and ESL classes, which I'm sure are inexpensive too.

Forum List

Back