Health Care Reform: Republicans Start Lying Early!!!

Try hiring new people when you've had your existing employee pay percentage fucked over by an immense new gubmint mandate, that you haven't found a way to pay for.

After that, go to your local community college and take a course in basic business accounting.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd ever come up with actual proof or evidence. Just typical scare scenarios at best. Thanks for playing.

While I'm at the local community college taking that course, why don't you join the real world and get a clue as to what the real problems are in America. Deal?

You keep asking for proof of something that hasn't happened yet. How can anyone prove that this health care bill will hurt jobs when it hasn't been implemented?

Can you prove that it will not hurt jobs? Until you can prove that you shouldn't be asking for proof that it won't.

Rick

You don't know....You don't want to know....You don't care...As long as you get your free lunch.

Moocher.

Keep trying to insult me, it doesn't help your case at all that you have no actual proof of anything you claim. Just makes you look out of touch and uneducated.

For the record, I have insurance, always have. I guess it's a fault of mine that I care about the well being of my fellow Americans. How proud you must be of yourself.

Try hiring new people when you've had your existing employee pay percentage fucked over by an immense new gubmint mandate, that you haven't found a way to pay for.

After that, go to your local community college and take a course in basic business accounting.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd ever come up with actual proof or evidence. Just typical scare scenarios at best. Thanks for playing.

While I'm at the local community college taking that course, why don't you join the real world and get a clue as to what the real problems are in America. Deal?

You keep asking for proof of something that hasn't happened yet. How can anyone prove that this health care bill will hurt jobs when it hasn't been implemented?

Can you prove that it will not hurt jobs? Until you can prove that you shouldn't be asking for proof that it won't.

Rick

Problem is I am not making the claim that this bill will create jobs, because like you said, we don't know. Republicans are publicly claiming that this bill IS a job killer. I want to see evidence as to why they say that. Not speculation but actual data showing how this bill will kill jobs.

Rick

Problem is I am not making the claim that this bill will create jobs, because like you said, we don't know. Republicans are publicly claiming that this bill IS a job killer. I want to see evidence as to why they say that. Not speculation but actual data showing how this bill will kill jobs.

Sorry, but you're taking things out of context. Republicans say this bill WILL kill jobs. That is something in the future. That is something that they think will happen. That is something that at this point can not be proven.

I have not seen one politician, Republican or Democrat, say that this bill IS killing jobs or IS NOT killing jobs. I have however seen Republicans say that it WILL hurt the job growth of our country and I have also seen Democrats say that it WILL NOT hurt the job growth of our country.

I find it really interesting that you're asking for proof of one and not the other. First of all, both are unprovable at the moment. Second of all, IF the Republicans are correct it'll be TOO LATE when we have the proof. Are you willing to take that chance? I don't think I want to when we're already sitting at 9.4% unemployment.

Rick

Rick

Sorry, but you're taking things out of context. Republicans say this bill WILL kill jobs. That is something in the future. That is something that they think will happen. That is something that at this point can not be proven.

I have not seen one politician, Republican or Democrat, say that this bill IS killing jobs or IS NOT killing jobs. I have however seen Republicans say that it WILL hurt the job growth of our country and I have also seen Democrats say that it WILL NOT hurt the job growth of our country.

I find it really interesting that you're asking for proof of one and not the other. First of all, both are unprovable at the moment. Second of all, IF the Republicans are correct it'll be TOO LATE when we have the proof. Are you willing to take that chance? I don't think I want to when we're already sitting at 9.4% unemployment.

Rick

They are calling the repeal effort, "Job-killing Healthcare reform". I want to know how and why they claim it will be job killing. This is more lies and twisted information being put out there by politicians. Enough is enough with the BS. No jobs are being killed by this law and they only titled it that so the uneducated masses would swallow it whole without question and assume it's just fact. If they can make the claim, I can ask how they reached that conclusion.

Last edited:
You don't know....You don't want to know....You don't care...As long as you get your free lunch.

Moocher.

Keep trying to insult me, it doesn't help your case at all that you have no actual proof of anything you claim. Just makes you look out of touch and uneducated.

For the record, I have insurance, always have. I guess it's a fault of mine that I care about the well being of my fellow Americans. How proud you must be of yourself.
I merely have no proof that you would accept.

That you have insurance is irrelevant to the fact that you have zero idea about business accounting and how businesses are run.

Moocher.

I merely have no proof that you would accept.
Can't argue that.

That you have insurance is irrelevant to the fact that you have zero idea about business accounting and how businesses are run.

Similar to the way you have no idea how life is really like in this country. When are you going to leave your moms basement and get a taste of reality?

You can't save money by increasing expenses.

Half of America is not a pre-existing condition person.

Leaving out costs doesn't make it a deficit reducer in reality.

Facts are facts. By 2014 most small businesses will have to offer health care coverage to their employees or face a penalty. Many of them will not hire new employees because of the added expense.

Economics 101.

Facts are facts. By 2014 most small businesses will have to offer health care coverage to their employees or face a penalty. Many of them will not hire new employees because of the added expense.

Economics 101.

This is applies to businesses with 50 employees or more. At present, 96.2% of employers with 50 or more employees offer health insurance coverage.

Economics 101.

This is applies to businesses with 50 employees or more. At present, 96.2% of employers with 50 or more employees offer health insurance coverage.

Finally someone posts some actual numbers and facts. An ability lost to many in this thread. Thanks!

Economics 101.
No, no, no, nononononono!

PROVE IT!!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's a terrible thing to ask for reasoning and rationale behind a claim. LOL.

LOL, well that clears it up....Employers that normally would have been hiring are not now because of this bill.
Good thing I asked for specifics. :lol:

Nobody can afford all of the new expenses that Dems are piling on them. Imagine the rest of the country in the shape that CA, NY, Ohio, NJ, and Michigan are. That's what this bill does.

One would ask, "Why do the Dems want all of us broke?"

Answer:
Because that is where most of their base lives......in poverty.

Sooooo, giving people the ability to purchase health insurance is going to kill
jobs? Is that what we're saying here?

They're not giving us shit. They're mandating businesses to buy insurance for employees they won't be able to afford. http://healthinsbrokers.com/2011/01/

That is the job-killing aspect of it.

Last edited:
They are calling the repeal effort, "Job-killing Healthcare reform". I want to know how and why they claim it will be job killing. This is more lies and twisted information being put out there by politicians. Enough is enough with the BS. No jobs are being killed by this law and they only titled it that so the uneducated masses would swallow it whole without question and assume it's just fact. If they can make the claim, I can ask how they reached that conclusion.

Cause it takes away resources to fund the healthcare program. It transfers the fruit of labor to those who for wahtever reason are under employed. Past history shows us that social programs like this take far more resources than origianlly thought. Your in denial.

Rick

Can you either stick with future tense or present tense? Yes, the "claim it will be job killing." But not one person has said that "....jobs are being killed" currently.

I bet you're one of the people that looks at the line on a sporting event and then doesn't watch the game because you already KNOW what the final is going to be, aren't you? Well, that's just as stupid as what you're doing with this. The Republicans are PROJECTING that this bill will be bad for jobs, just as the bookmakers are PROJECTING the outcome of said sporting event. Do you go to the bookmaker and ask for proof of the line? No, you wait for the RESULTS and then check to see if the bookmaker was on the mark or not.

Well, like I said before if the Republicans are correct in their PROJECTIONS it will be too late to do anything about it. That is why they're trying to do it now.

I know you still won't accept it, but asking for proof of something that is projected to happen in the future is just plain impossible.

And again, why aren't you asking for proof from all of the Democrats who claim that this bill will not hurt jobs?

Rick

The GOP is using common-sense. If you put in place programs that any decent accountant knows will steal profits and shrink the bottom line, then the natural response is to cut back on expenses. The first cut is usually cutting back on employees, and because they're more expensive then before, more will be laid-off.

Ever wonder why the Dems started extending unemployment 4 years ago?

Because they anticipated the job losses their fucked up programs would cause. Simple as that. They just figured that they could use the MSM to convince us things weren't as bad as it would become under their management. Right now they're trying to convince us we're on the right track, but Fox, Glenn Beck, and Rush keep spoiling their parade by exposing the truth.

Rick

Can you either stick with future tense or present tense? Yes, the "claim it will be job killing." But not one person has said that "....jobs are being killed" currently.

I bet you're one of the people that looks at the line on a sporting event and then doesn't watch the game because you already KNOW what the final is going to be, aren't you? Well, that's just as stupid as what you're doing with this. The Republicans are PROJECTING that this bill will be bad for jobs, just as the bookmakers are PROJECTING the outcome of said sporting event. Do you go to the bookmaker and ask for proof of the line? No, you wait for the RESULTS and then check to see if the bookmaker was on the mark or not.

Well, like I said before if the Republicans are correct in their PROJECTIONS it will be too late to do anything about it. That is why they're trying to do it now.

I know you still won't accept it, but asking for proof of something that is projected to happen in the future is just plain impossible.

And again, why aren't you asking for proof from all of the Democrats who claim that this bill will not hurt jobs?

Rick

Lets make this simple. If the Dems had titled Health reform as the "Job saving Health Care Reform Bill" I would want to know what makes it job saving. However, they didn't call it that, hence I don't have any need to ask for proof that they didn't claim.

Your analogy was cute, but completely wrong. You compare government legislation that will literally impact millions of peoples lives to gambling. LOL. That's good. Theres a reason why it's called gambling. This is peoples lives we're talking about, so if you are going to title legislation something, you better have a well thought out and evidenced reason for doing so. Not "hoping" you're right and worrying about the consequences later.

New Topics

Forum List

Back