Health Care Reform Cost Estimates

How many on the right complained about hosw much we spent in Iraq on killing people?
Now they complain on how much we spend on saving American people?

Patheticically flaccid partisans all.

none. The left was complaining about that. While ignoring the people that were saved.

hmm people with health care insurance still die.

So are you saying that people will live because they now have health insurance? People do not live or die because of a program, lifestyle, drugs, and diet are the biggest culprit. Doctors cannot fix that. That is parisan if you really believe that rhetoric coming from Obama.

I think you need to go out into the real world for a while.

The cost of HC is rising.

It will rise under the Obama plan or had that not been passed, it would have continued to rise under the existing plan.

You people don't pay your own insurance premiums, do you?

It's obvious based on your complaints about this plan.

This year Anthem asked for about a 19% increase in the cost of preumiums here in Maine.

We're in a DEFLATIONAR?Y DEPRESSION and STILL the cost of HC keeps going up.

How many on the right complained about hosw much we spent in Iraq on killing people?
Now they complain on how much we spend on saving American people?

Patheticically flaccid partisans all.

National defense, wars, military actions are indeed a charge of the Federal Government... whether you agree with the 'war' or not

It is not a charge of the federal government to ensure someone else pays for your VD shot

Are there any HCR supporters who want to suggest history will not repeat itself?

I posted the exact information you did several times on here and no one from the left bothered with it.

I guess they truly believe that uncle is gonna get it right . . . . this time. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back