Health Care Reform: 61% Say Congress Should Start All Over Again on Health Care

no. they just think they do. until they find out that turns into government-run health care.

It's an option.

There will still be a demand for premium insurance.

If private health insurance providers can't keep up or find a way to adjust to the market with gov't having a non-profit option for Americans then they can fail.

Yeah because every health insurance company can compete with someone who is allowed to operate in the red.
That option turns into government-run health-care.

It's just the ossiah's way of tricking everyone into social medicine.

What is wrong with socialized medicine? Why are you affraid of it?? Why do you let your ignorance get the better of you?? Do you not look at the WHO stats and see where we rank?? Or are you one of those ignorant morons that listen to Faux Noise and Rasmussen instead of actual statistics..

We need socialized medicine.. Why do you fear it??

Kind of hard to compete with a company who can just print more money if and when it starts failing...

The gov't has a public option for package and mail delivery yet there is still plenty of competition in that market.

I'm not sure you want to use the USPS as the poster child for public option...

How bout we use medicare? As long as you rightwing fuckups don't mess with it, it does just fine!!

I say we use you as the poster child!! Stupid, arrogant, uninformed, lying your ass off, did I miss anything?? Yup!! That fits your version of government to a tee!! Oh.. I missed one.. Not in touch with reality..

I'm not sure you want to use the USPS as the poster child for public option...

I'm not ... but it proves that other companies can compete with the gov't in the same market.

Actually, it's a strong argument that the gubmint should stay out of the competition...

There's no Constitutionally compelling reason for it to be involved as a competing business...

Then why don't you morons bring up the USPS for having a monopoly on postage stamps? Did I mention you were a moron??

But hey, there is a healthy market for shippin.. UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, Ect. Ect.

I don't see an issue there??

Why are you still a moron??

The bottom line here is this!! You neocons have done everything you can to squash healthcare in favor of the big insurance... Why?? Why have you done this?? Why is it you are arguing for the special interest of the big insurance?? Why?

Are right tards to affraid to just try something new? Are you affraid it will work and it isn't a repuke that is passing it? Perhaps you should elect better repukes. Bush wasn't at all interested in healthcare.. Why didn't you asswipes do it then??

There is no constitutional arguement.. It is in violation of nothing.. That is such a straw man arguement that there isn't enough straw to feed a bug..

But seriously.. Let's get to the core of this issue? Why do you not want better healthcare for your families?? Why do you want to watch the news as insurance after insurance raises rates and then gets on the news shows to give us some lame excuse.. There is excuse for any of them to raise rates.. In fact, all of them can lower rates as much as 20% and still be profitable.. Oh.. Let me rephrase that.. Some of their CEO's and executives will have to actually take a pay cut and make a reasonable wage.. $102,000.00 an hour isn't reasonable..

But why are you so against it?? Don't like the governement?? Well.. Since your votes produced the worst congress and worst president in history. Maybe you should look at who you vote for or the reasons you vote for one person over another.. But your votes created the government.. So if you don't like it then that is your fault..

It is plainly obvious that the majority of american wanted Obama.. He Spanked McCain.. It is obvious that the majority of americans wanted change from 8 years of rebuttlican rule.. Now why can't you asswipes do the honorable thing and sit back and play dead.. Why do you now have to be the party of NO? Even here you talking heads simply regergitate the talking points you hear on Faux Noise or other right wing outlets.. Or here is the better idea.. How bout you all actually participate in your government in an honest and honorable manner.. How bout your congressmen and senators actually work for the interests of the people of this nation and not the insurance companies that are shoveing money in their pockets.. Is fair to say that rebuttlicans are the prostitutes of politics?? You can buy their vote even to the detriment of the american people??

ARe you americans or not?? ARe you on the side of the american people or not? Regulating the insurance companies is a good thing!! A damn good thing!! Why are you against it?? A public option is also a good thing!! A damn good thing!! Everyone in this nation diserves health care.. With your lack of charity, you better hope that you and you family don't find yourselves in a situation where you can't afford healthcare.. Cause you won't have it and you will be strapped by medical bills should someone get sick.. How bout you go home and explain that to your families.. Don't give them the same lies and talking points.. Tell them why you don't believe they should have health care..

Be honest for once in your lives and with each other..

Are you the party of no or are you an american.. You can't be both...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back