Health care cost to exceed 25k in 2016

From the index:
MMI2016_figure2_web_1000.jpg

Anyone see Obamacare spiking healthcare costs?

Prices for popular Obamacare health plans rising sharply

Yes, and mine has an actual source to back it up.

The article is from 2015..did you happen to check if any of that actually materialized?

This one is from 2016 and it shows that it did.

Find Out How Much Obamacare Rates Increased in Your State
Weird the way so many of the states where the cost is skyrocketing are run by GOP governors. Why is that?

The article is from 2015..did you happen to check if any of that actually materialized?

Weird the way so many of the states where the cost is skyrocketing are run by GOP governors. Why is that?

Not surprised you blame someone having nothing to do with the increases that occur on the OBAMAcare exchanges. Why is that?

The states with some of the biggest increases (Minnesota, Hawaii, Tennessee, and Alaska), those nearing 30% have only one with a Republican governor. David Ige of Hawaii and Mark Dayton of Minnesota are Democrats. Bill Walker of Alaska is an Independent.

Next?

The states with some of the biggest increases (Minnesota, Hawaii, Tennessee, and Alaska), those nearing 30% have only one with a Republican governor. David Ige of Hawaii and Mark Dayton of Minnesota are Democrats. Bill Walker of Alaska is an Independent.

Next?

You want me to address these shamelessly cherry picked snippets?

Lets keep this honest and stick to averages that include both states with low increases like New York, California etc, as well as ones with high increases.

IRS penalty 2016 2.5%*AGI if U don't have. Miss 3 mo they charge partial (25% full year). They keep as much of refund necc. Cost to buy.......? Not sure? $500/mo per person?

Next?

You want me to address these shamelessly cherry picked snippets?

Lets keep this honest and stick to averages that include both states with low increases like New York, California etc, as well as ones with high increases.

You expect me to believe what some little snot nosed, entitlement minded whiner says? Grow up and start doing for yourself instead of expecting honorable people to provide you everything in life including healthcare coverage.

You expect me to believe what some little snot nosed, entitlement minded whiner says? Grow up and start doing for yourself instead of expecting honorable people to provide you everything in life including healthcare coverage.

...and of course we arrive at the inevitable name calling and making things up about strangers on the internetz.

This has been another episode of trying to civilly converse with a conservative.

...and of course we arrive at the inevitable name calling and making things up about strangers on the internetz.

This has been another episode of trying to civilly converse with a conservative.

It's quite obvious I have you pegged for the freeloading type.

It's another episode of when someone has you pegged you refuse to acknowledge the truth.

It's quite obvious I have you pegged for the freeloading type.

It's another episode of when someone has you pegged you refuse to acknowledge the truth.

No silly, making things up is not "pegging". Like most Americans, I get my insurance through my employer and you are just a small person that likes to fling poo on the internetz.

Let's see where the blame goes in circles:

Liberal Democrats demonize Christians and discredit their teachings as religious propaganda. Although medical studies have documented the effectiveness of Christian "spiritual healing" as a free and natural cure for rheumatoid arthritis (along with other conditions that more research can prove have been cured -- ranging from cancer, drug addiction and abuse, both physical and mental illness including criminal sickness -- where free treatment and cure would reform the mental health and criminal justice system, and allow resources to cover health care for more of the population.

So the SAME party that lobbies to keep Christian teaching out of schools and deny funding to faith based programs,
then COMPLAINS when costs of crime and health care skyrocket,
inmates and mental patients are stuck on drugs and can't recover and work to pay their own costs (that taxpayers fund instead of their own health care), and there are not enough resources or charities to cover health care so they turn to govt.

Is it fair to reject the solutions, then try to force taxpayers (including Christians who offer the solutions for FREE) to pay for exorbitant costs and consequences of NOT including these solutions IN THE FIRST PLACE!

From the index:

Dear antontoo Me and several friends of mine can't afford health insurance. My salary goes toward paying off debts from nonprofits that don't count as exemptions. My other friends have such serious medical conditions, the cost of deductibles and premiums is beyond their means.

You may have a good plan through your employer (which I also used to have through last year).

But what about people who don't have that?
Why are we punished for something we can't afford?

Where does anyone get the idea that the govt has any authority to force you to JOIN a charity program you don't choose, at rates you can't afford and NEVER agreed to, or else pay a fine you didn't agree to either?

From the index:

Dear antontoo Me and several friends of mine can't afford health insurance. My salary goes toward paying off debts from nonprofits that don't count as exemptions. My other friends have such serious medical conditions, the cost of deductibles and premiums is beyond their means.

You may have a good plan through your employer (which I also used to have through last year).

But what about people who don't have that?
Why are we punished for something we can't afford?

Where does anyone get the idea that the govt has any authority to force you to JOIN a charity program you don't choose, at rates you can't afford and NEVER agreed to, or else pay a fine you didn't agree to either?

Bullshit.

Obamacare very specifically helps those that could not afford insurance.

It guarantees that your insurance costs would not exceed 10% of income.

it expands Medicaid to cover those making less than 130% of poverty level. And perhaps you are in one of those states where your Republican governor rejected the expansion, but dont blame that on Obamacare.

And finally, it very specifically makes the provisions for waiving of any penalty if somehow, someway, your insurance still ends up being unaffordable.

Forum List

Back