Health care and Republicans - will you drop coverage now?

Healthcare poll-

• I am right wing and will drop my coverage just to show em!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am right wing and will not drop my coverage.

• I am right wing but personally irresponsible so I have no coverage to begin with

• Not right wing - poll does not apply to me.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Republicans - since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage as a sign of protest? Or will you continue to do what Big Government is not forcing you to do, because its easier?

Republicans - since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage as a sign of protest? Or will you continue to do what Big Government is not forcing you to do, because its easier?

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty? You gwad damn monkey ass democrats are dumb. as dirt.

This issue is on hold now and will not be settled until at least after the November elections.

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty? You gwad damn monkey ass democrats are dumb. as dirt.

Most GOP trash are bottom feeders that have no insurance and live off government handouts.

I have insuarnce, which means I HAVE taken responsibility... you're a fucking idiot, you really are.

I have toenail clippings with a higher IQ than you.

:cuckoo:

Most GOP trash are bottom feeders that have no insurance and live off government handouts.

Really? Then why it always you leftist moonbats clamoring for mo free shit?

Fuck off you leftist parasite.

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty?

I didn't say they hadn't already taken personal responsibility, moron.

This issue is on hold now and will not be settled until at least after the November elections.

So you'll go ahead and do what the government is forcing you to do, then? Even though its unconstitutional according to the Supreme Tea Party?

You misspelled DEM, but yeah it's just as simple as that. Why do leftwingers look at things so simplistically. Why do they hate details? Can they not analyze? Has Pelosi read the Bill yet I wonder?

I have insuarnce, which means I HAVE taken responsibility...
Good for you. I never said you hadn't.

you're a fucking idiot, you really are.

You can't comprehend simple English sentences.

Really? Then why it always you leftist moonbats clamoring for mo free shit?

Fuck off you leftist parasite.

How it is "free shit" to be required to pay for my own health insurance?

Again, I believe you can't comprehend English.

You misspelled DEM, but yeah it's just as simple as that. Why do leftwingers look at things so simplistically. Why do they hate details? Can they not analyze? Has Pelosi read the Bill yet I wonder?

You mean the nitty gritty details like the size of government and the number of laws?

I can comprehend this retarded-ass question:

since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage

WHo's the party of dependency again and votes democrat every cycle? You guessed it, the democrat welfare and entitlement class, moron. Most of the GOP'ers have careers and do not live off of the government like the nanny state leftwing idiocracy. You're a tool for even saying otherwise.

I can comprehend this retarded-ass statement:

since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage

No you can't. You've failed miserably in the comprehension of that sentence. For some reason you think that the statement that you are now forced to take personal responsibility means that you didn't take responsibility before, when it wasn't forced. It doesn't mean that. You think it does because you're stupid and don't know what words mean.

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty?

I didn't say they hadn't already taken personal responsibility, moron.

yes you did you fucking moron

WHo's the party of dependency again and votes democrat every cycle? You guessed it, the democrat welfare and entitlement class, moron. Most of the GOP'ers have careers and do not live off of the government like the nanny state leftwing idiocracy. You're a tool for even saying otherwise.
Link?

So you'll go ahead and do what the government is forcing you to do, then? Even though its unconstitutional according to the Supreme Tea Party?

It's going to be funny seeing your reaction when this legislation gets repealed next year. It really is. All the supreme court did "And it was intentional by justice roberts in my opinion" was restricted congresses future powers under the commerce clause and hand over both chambers of congress and the white house to the GOP in November. Good luck defending this tax you just levied on the middle class. Roberts is a genius! HAHA!!

Are you an ignit ass in real life as well?

That was rhetorical. No need to answer.

Forum List

Back