Health bill prevents asking if citizen

then why did the democrats all deny putting in an amendment to verify status?

In a House committee, 5 dems and all repubs voted for it and 29 dems voted against it...

My understanding is that the amendment required healthcare officials verifying such and there is no way in heaven's name should Health care people be responsible for such...it was a bogus attempt that the repubs needed to spill their spew, that's all...if you look at it closely.

Illegals can not get affordability credits if they are poor to qualify for this plan, that's WHAT IT SAYS and that is what it will be....that is.......if the Senate puts a measure in as well in this manner so that it does not have to be negotiated in the Conference report....

so we need the senate to put in their bill a similar measure...if that happens, then it is a done deal and the measure will be in the Bill coming out of conference.

Health care officials are not going to be the ones doling out the affordability credits, why should they have to verify anything like that? just ridiculous, if it is true...which still isn't confirmed...yet....I realize.

smoke and mirrors again,, it's too hard to check so we won't check but they aren't going to get any care... The lie of the century.
You want ERs to obtain proof of citizenship before they treat? Really?

Be careful what you wish for... you might just get it.

In a House committee, 5 dems and all repubs voted for it and 29 dems voted against it...

My understanding is that the amendment required healthcare officials verifying such and there is no way in heaven's name should Health care people be responsible for such...it was a bogus attempt that the repubs needed to spill their spew, that's all...if you look at it closely.

Illegals can not get affordability credits if they are poor to qualify for this plan, that's WHAT IT SAYS and that is what it will be....that is.......if the Senate puts a measure in as well in this manner so that it does not have to be negotiated in the Conference report....

so we need the senate to put in their bill a similar measure...if that happens, then it is a done deal and the measure will be in the Bill coming out of conference.

Health care officials are not going to be the ones doling out the affordability credits, why should they have to verify anything like that? just ridiculous, if it is true...which still isn't confirmed...yet....I realize.

smoke and mirrors again,, it's too hard to check so we won't check but they aren't going to get any care... The lie of the century.

I want ER's to Bill the State, I want The State to Bill the Federal Government to the Penney, and I want the Federal Government to demand Payment from the Patients Home Country, Take it from Aid, take it from Trade, I don't care. I want secure Borders. I want Illegal sent Home. I want a clear fair Immigration Policy that puts Our Interest First, that we agree on and enforce 100%. Anything less is Gross Negligence.

no one is asking for that
nice strawman

My question after reading most of the posts.....
WILL ILLEGALS get healthcare under the Obama healthcare?

Because to me, it sounds like they will end up being covered under the bill.

If you want patient verification, then ask the GOP to join the Dems for a national ID card. Problem solved.

If you want patient verification, then ask the GOP to join the Dems for a national ID card. Problem solved.
uh, the GOP was for a national ID
but its not needed

The New Driver Licenses and State I.D.'s take care of that. Heads up, they can scan and read You walking down the street, if you don't keep it in the holder it comes in. Think E-Z Pass.

My question after reading most of the posts.....
WILL ILLEGALS get healthcare under the Obama healthcare?

Because to me, it sounds like they will end up being covered under the bill.

Aliens will NOT legally be eligible to buy health care insurance or receive health care affordability credits, under the Baucus proposal...

Aliens will not legally be able to receive Affordability Credits for gvt assistance, but they still would be able to buy insurance on the free market...under the house bill....

I prefer the house bill because it is very important we let those that can buy their own insurance, buy it, so that our health insurance costs can go down because the Hospitals won't be footing a huge emergency room bill, and our taxes would not be used to help pay this emergency room cost of all of the illegal aliens that would have to utilize it.

I don't believe anyone, illegal or not, should be required to have a "number"(666) in order to buy or sell on the supposed free market..... :eek:

Forum List

Back