Health and Politics - Rush Limbaugh Show

LillyDeSouza

Rookie
Jan 9, 2011
Hello,

I'm new to this message board.

I have been searching for conservative message boards to post my inquiry, and finally found this one. Hope you can guide.

My father is retired and listens to Rush Limbaugh Show. On Wed, Jan 5th, Rush Limbaugh briefly mentioned Dick Morris and a herbal remedy for prostate enlargement that he is also using, which says is helping. Unfortunately my father forgot the name of the herbal remedy mentioned and I've been searching the Internet ever since. Perhaps this may help my father as he also has enlarged prostate.

Do any of you listen to Rush Limbaugh? Did you get the name of this herbal remedy? I emailed the show, and am yet to hear back from anyone.

We appreciate any guidance.

Very Respectfully,
Lilly De Souza

I never listen to Rush, but I hope someone here can help. You could try contacting Dick Morris direct at dickmorris.com?

Welcome to the board.

Last edited:
Hello,

Wow, thank you for the quick replies!

When I speak to my father today, I will mention "Ginseng" and "Ginsana" and see if that jogs his memory.

Very Respectfully,
Lilly De Souza

Hoodia is a succulent plant that looks like cactus, and is mainly found in Kalahari Desert of South Africa. It is a very rare plant, and is protected by the laws of natural conservation in Namibia and South Africa. Permit is required to grow, collect or export it to any other country.

Tips To Buy Good Hoodia Products

It can be difficult to get a product that actually contains real pure Hoodia. Aerial stem of hoodia plant is the part that contains P57, and is responsible for appetite suppression. If the product does not contain aerial stem hoodia, it will not be beneficial or effective, and will not meet the weight loss goals.

One thing to always check is that the company selling you your Hoodia has a certificate which will gaurentee that they both have the right to sell hoodia and that they possess pure Hoodia. This certificate will help prove that their products are of a high quality and therefore will have increased effectiveness.

Hoodia is a rare and endangered plant that grows under very specific conditions, only in few places. Efforts to grow this plant in China, Mexico and USA proved futile. This makes hoodia quite expensive. Most of the products contain metabolic boosters, and they increase the metabolic rate of the body. Real hoodia is absolutely herbal and natural, and there are no apparent side effects.

It is however important to note that many companies have actually displayed stolen or fake CITES certificates on their sites. The original certificate will not have anything whited out, and it will not appear altered. It will also be put in a place and format that is easily legible. While checking the certificate, enlarge the font size to read the dates and fine print.

Hoodia – A Guide

Super+Beta+Prostate

Super Beta Prostate - Google Search

@shintao

Some of my dear family members are liberals. At the end of the day we're all Americans. :razz:

@shintao, @intense:

Thank you for the informative links

Forum List

Back