Heads up thread for Conservatives

It's funny to me that republicans are now turning to science to put liberals down, when they don't even believe in science. How convenient it is that you believe in science now. Hypocrits! All of a sudden, what the scientists say is gospel.

And only 6% of scientists are Republicans!
Are you channeling RDean?

Who cares how many scientists are republicans?

What I care about, and what I was eluding to, was the percentage of republicans that believe in science as a valid means to understand and predict the physical universe we live in. I can only guess that by the current republicans' lack of desire for any real information on anything (at least what I am hearing from the loudest republicans: Cheney, Rove, Palin, all those assholes) , that science would be a no-no for them.

I don't know how you thought your little statistic was somehow effective in putting me down. Again, just another republican so eager to insult a liberal, they forget their own steps. Nice try though. Better luck next time :)

Last edited:
Pseudo-conservatives are big fans of 'Social Darwinism', first promoted by J.P. Morgan and his friends, who bought themselves a 'scientist' named Herbert Spencer to fabricate a whole 'scientific' basis for why stock swindlers and embezzlers were so rich and deservedly so.

Before that, we were just stuck with Alexander Hamilton's Federalist arguments for total corruption in government, which were merely boring, amoral political fantasies carried over from Europe's weird fascination with inbred sociopathic 'aristocrats' and 'royalty' as an 'upper class'.

It's interesting how Marxist thought and 'conservative' views of people as mere economic units dovetail nicely with each other; that explains why corporations are so fond of Red China these days. They have so much in common, as both are absolute fans of socializing the costs of business while privatizing the profits gained.

Just as much sense as the WMD in Iraq. Real Conservative truth.
While I agree it was stupid of Bush II to go with that meme, nonetheless there were plenty of valid reasons to go ahead with the war, so whether WMD's existed or not is just a red herring.

How Bush II personally screwed it all up with some attempt at modern 'nation building' nonsense involving degenerate, tribal Muslim animals 'getting along' that was doomed to fail is another issue entirely.

Last edited:
The problem with you left and right wingnuts is this:

brain-fitness-1.s600x600.jpg

Did this come out of me? What is it and what's it supposed to do?

It's funny to me that republicans are now turning to science to put liberals down, when they don't even believe in science. How convenient it is that you believe in science now. Hypocrits! All of a sudden, what the scientists say is gospel.

Who said we didn't believe in science? I took science in catholic school.

Sorry, I know it sucks to be a genetic mutant, sans the cool powers, but since you never question science you have to learn to accept the fact that you are disabled by your mutation.

:poke:

Forum List

Back