Heads up mods kids are back from OZ and are already disturbing the peace

It's a school project that got way out of hand years back. But looks like you are going to have your hands full tonight.

Here comes the little wankers on steroids.

Yours,
td

I vaguelly remember that....they're back?
It's a school project that got way out of hand years back. But looks like you are going to have your hands full tonight.

Yours,
td

Big time. I have to admire them and certainly their prof. He's brilliant. I think what he's doing is like this bizarro social media experiment.

Am passing you Tylenol now. You will get a headache. :) But you will be dealing with brilliance. If you can get them off point we are talking young people who off the charts insanely intelligent.

Ok trying to remember when I joined ACME. That's the first place I ran into them.

It's been a while since they've been here I think - a couple of years? Should be interesting!

Yours,
td

Yours,
td

Big time. I have to admire them and certainly their prof. He's brilliant. I think what he's doing is like this bizarro social media experiment.

Am passing you Tylenol now. You will get a headache. :) But you will be dealing with brilliance. If you can get them off point we are talking young people who off the charts insanely intelligent.

Ok trying to remember when I joined ACME. That's the first place I ran into them.

It's been a while since they've been here I think - a couple of years? Should be interesting!

Here's the tylenol. But they truly are brilliant. I think it's a social media project.But it's awesome don't you think? What they do is they come in and swarm. Not all nasty. I think over the years a couple because I understand a rythym sp of posts to the eye I'm hard of hearing by the way I've made friends with a few.

But I do know them when they come in.

Yours,
td

Yours,
td

Oh geeze so much going on.

I love the pic. I had a coon called Duncan. Did I ever tell you that story?

woman-in-padded-room.jpg

I always book that room at Holiday Inn.

I just really truly laughed out loud.

I'm still laughing.

Well done.

Yours,
td

Yours,
td

no - but I bet he was a fascinating critter! I've always loved racoons, foxes and coyotes :)

Yours,
td

Yours,
td

no - but I bet he was a fascinating critter! I've always loved racoons, foxes and coyotes :)

I know you always love critters. I thought I told you this one when you put up that sig with the coon.

Okey dokey. It's when we were living in Tennessee. Living the high life in this place called Ridge Lake. My husband was a big wig at Saturn. Down from Canada. He made the paint and he was actually working for PPG at the time.

So we're in this apartment on a hill oh hells bells I looked at a rock face every day this place was killer. And my husband comes home one night and says I couldn't save her.

Someone had hit this big girl and my husband couldn't save her. He tried so hard and then he couldn't find the kit. He knew she was nursing so there was a baby out there.

Well the baby comes up. Somehow some way this little soul made it to my balcony. He could barely make it. I had Hershey a siamese at the time and I think he linked with her. And this little baby coon stayed. I remember looking at him behind my mandevilla peeking out at me. My cat stayed at the door. Hershey knew it was a baby in distress.

I started cooking. I really laid it out for him. HE BECAME. And not only did he make it. And oh the tales I could tell but when he brought up his family the next year. That's my Duncan.

So I love your signature.

Yours,
td

Yours,
td

I just showed my husband your guy that you put up. You made his day. Duncan was a real life rescue for us. On a balcony in Tennessee. I made sure he had his water. Hence Duncan. Dunkin. So he could wash. I swear he loved my Hershey (siamese) He would play paws thru the balcony doors with her. Pampered bitch heheheh. He liked Pyewacket but he didn't quite to do with him. Old orange and white even back then. My Ripley (Rhodesian Ridgeback) would just lay there watching Hershey and Duncan interact.

The best was I knew I'd turned him into the biggest baddest coon out there for a lifetime. I never saw him again. Until one night Rog and I are sitting there and he brought up his whole family.

There was our Duncan with his wife and three.

Hershey screamed and ran to the window and almost scared the lot of them. Rip was a good girl and just looked. Pyewacket was bored as ever. Oh it's the racoon again.

Duncan was awesome.

Forum List

Back