Heads I win, tails you lose......................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, it seems that Trump is taking the view that if the GOP does well in the upcoming elections, it's because he campaigned so hard for them.

But, if they lose, it's not Trump's fault.

Trump Says It Won’t Be His Fault If Republicans Lose Midterms

He would have more difficulty brushing off the midterms as being a reflection of congressional GOP problems rather than his own, after making these remarks at a recent rally:

I’m not on the ticket, but I am on the ticket because this is also a referendum about me and the disgusting gridlock that [Democrats will] put this country through.

It’s a sort of heads-I-win, tails-you-lose proposition Trump is offering his party. A victory will be all his, but a defeat will be someone else’s. In that circumstance Republicans will undoubtedly join a long string of people in the president’s life who have taken a fall for his mistakes

By the way Republicans, still think Trump is an effective leader if he takes all the credit, but will not share in any of the blame?

Well, it seems that Trump is taking the view that if the GOP does well in the upcoming elections, it's because he campaigned so hard for them.

He would have more difficulty brushing off the midterms as being a reflection of congressional GOP problems rather than his own, after making these remarks at a recent rally:

I’m not on the ticket, but I am on the ticket because this is also a referendum about me and the disgusting gridlock that [Democrats will] put this country through.

It’s a sort of heads-I-win, tails-you-lose proposition Trump is offering his party. A victory will be all his, but a defeat will be someone else’s. In that circumstance Republicans will undoubtedly join a long string of people in the president’s life who have taken a fall for his mistakes
You sorry ass liberals will never understand the politics of the Republican Party, because you aren't educated enough to LEARN. Many of those Republicans haven't been for the President even after HE beat the sickly vagina candidate(who had the whole Lame Stream Media behind her). So here he is trying to help them across the finish line, but the Repub, does have to have something to vote for. The Democraps are only running on "I hate Trump" and that wont win them shit, because they have nothing to bring to the US, except more Muslims murderers, MS-13 gangs, higher taxes, and millions more babies being executed. That proved a disaster, as the 2016 election proved.

You sorry ass liberals will never understand the politics of the Republican Party, because you aren't educated enough to LEARN. Many of those Republicans haven't been for the President even after HE beat the sickly vagina candidate(who had the whole Lame Stream Media behind her). So here he is trying to help them across the finish line, but the Repub, does have to have something to vote for. The Democraps are only running on "I hate Trump" and that wont win them shit, because they have nothing to bring to the US, except more Muslims murderers, MS-13 gangs, higher taxes, and millions more babies being executed. That proved a disaster, as the 2016 election proved.

And they're STILL crying about it.

President Trump never said he won't accept the blame. It's freaking fake news created by left wing blogs like the "Intelligencer" to let the crazy left down gently when they realize that there is no "blue wave". President Trump said that he expects republicans to do well in the mid terms.

President Trump never said he won't accept the blame. It's freaking fake news created by left wing blogs like the "Intelligencer" to let the crazy left down gently when they realize that there is no "blue wave". President Trump said that he expects republicans to do well in the mid terms.
At least 3 of the seats in Congress will not turn blue, if that happens the Republican still have control of it, and the Democraps will be.....

Remember, Trump is a learning disabled 10 year old trapped in a dying, obese old body. Remember that, and you'll never question why he does things ever again.

Who cares? I find myself asking that question in a lot of your threads.

Dude, Trump has the media and Hollywood against him no matter what. He’s never going to admit he’s wrong. Don’t you know this by now?? Maybe it’s an effective strategy and he’s a genius, maybe not, but it is what it is. Nothing really to talk about

Remember, Trump is a learning disabled 10 year old trapped in a dying, obese old body. Remember that, and you'll never question why he does things ever again.
That 10 year old beat the whole Democrap party along with the Lame Stream Media. Does that make you a 2 year old?

This is consistent with the fact that Trump is a coward.

At least 3 of the seats in Congress will not turn blue, if that happens the Republican still have control of it, and the Democraps will be.....

I'm sorry! I have no idea what you are trying to say here!

Forum List

Back